IGNORED

Positives from tonight

kelbcfc

26 minutes ago, robin for life said:

One positive was Nahki Wells was brilliant again off the bench. Sadly come Saturday he'll still be on the bench until he gets another 15 minute cameo, where its too late to do anything. 

Or he'll get 2 goals in a 6-2 defeat.

25 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Am I missing something. DaSilva was dreadful, couldnt pass to one of ours, and his crossing was a joke. Get rid ASAP

Because he had a bad game?

He's one of our better players.

How much that says at the moment is another question.

30 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Am I missing something. DaSilva was dreadful, couldnt pass to one of ours, and his crossing was a joke. Get rid ASAP

Considering he played an hour at RB & he’s all left footed I thought he did ok.

His crossing is going to either be with his weaker foot or at a poor angle in this case.

• Like 1

Something seriously wrong. If that squad and starting team of fit players turn out like that then they I guess they don’t want to be here and hopefully have their contracts terminated through gross misconduct. Absolutely pathetic efforts once again. Get shot. If I turned up for work and was ineffective then more likely than not I’d be in the office or sacked and I’m on minimum wage. Get some competent players in and sack the lot of um! And that includes the coaching staff and manager. PATHETIC!

• Like 1

One positive is it’s another game towards end of season and another game in legs of young uns who we will be using a lot again next season. 

Will be more of same next season but hoping to see an improvement and head towards top half. Play more like we did v Preston away and Cardiff home etc. 

Sad to say but if Williams has done his hamstring again then we now know for certain that we need a replacement for the lad. 
It was only 2-0 . 
We are nearer the end of this difficult season. Chances are we will have a little bit of cash to bring in new players, Pearson’s players , and if he cocks up then we know we need to bring in a new manager. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, robin for life said:

One positive was Nahki Wells was brilliant again off the bench. Sadly come Saturday he'll still be on the bench until he gets another 15 minute cameo, where its too late to do anything. 

Do you understand the meaning of the word "brilliant"?

Not one player on the pitch for either side, was brilliant. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, robin for life said:

Well I thought he was as useless as the rest of them.