IGNORED

worth watching Weiman on S4C on Thursday night?

It might be my imagination but we don’t seem to see a fraction of goals direct from free kicks than we used to 20 years or so ago.

I don’t mean just us but across the board. To think we used to have Tinnion, Bell, Brennan, Walsh, Murray to name just a few that would guarantee goals from free kicks. 

Im sure there have been a couple but I can’t remember the last time we had one for or against us. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

It might be my imagination but we don’t seem to see a fraction of goals direct from free kicks than we used to 20 years or so ago.

I don’t mean just us but across the board. To think we used to have Tinnion, Bell, Brennan, Walsh, Murray to name just a few that would guarantee goals from free kicks. 

Im sure there have been a couple but I can’t remember the last time we had one for or against us. 

I know what you mean, I remember Joe Bryan scoring the last minute equaliser in that 5 5 draw with Hull going back. If anyone did it since it would be Paterson or Pack maybe?

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I know what you mean, I remember Joe Bryan scoring the last minute equaliser in that 5 5 draw with Hull going back. If anyone did it since it would be Paterson or Pack maybe?

Josh Brownhill scored a decent one, edge of the D in a game at Ashton Gate, can’t remember the opponents.

Paterson scored a cracker at AG in a game with no crowd, might have been Hull?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

25 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Josh Brownhill scored a decent one, edge of the D in a game at Ashton Gate, can’t remember the opponents.

Paterson scored a cracker at AG in a game with no crowd, might have been Hull?

I was away for the Hull game but I can vaguely remember a Pato and a Brownhill one. 

Not as well as I remember Mickey Bell scoring 2 identical ones in the same game. 

• Like 1