IGNORED

Bored

Slippin cider

2 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

I do hate these international breaks , two weeks of utter boredom. Even watching the friendly games is rubbish! And, we’ll probably come back just as crap if not worse after it . Totally ruins things and puts teams off of their rhythm….:yawn:

Enjoy the weather !

The 15ers lost; and we didn’t lose to some bang average Championship side, like we have a lot this season.

Its not all bad ! ??

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

I do hate these international breaks , two weeks of utter boredom. Even watching the friendly games is rubbish! And, we’ll probably come back just as crap if not worse after it . Totally ruins things and puts teams off of their rhythm….:yawn:

To compound matters; it's a Saturday lost from the season, so the League games are rescheduled for mid week. That reduces the traveling support which lowers the gate receipts. The visiting team may also then have the expense of an overnight stay as well.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

The thing to do SC is use your time productively, like I do.

I used my "spare" weekend by going on the piss,.  :drunk2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1