IGNORED

photos and pictures from Bournmouth game,I will try harder next time against Stoke

Just now, maxjak said:

p...........off

Cheers. Don't think so though, I'm only just back on OTIB and enjoying myself exchanging pleasantries with my old pals. :laugh:

Especially the forum's most popular and appreciated photo contributor, NTTDS. 

Keep them coming Ted.

14 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Cheers. Don't think so though, I'm only just back on OTIB and enjoying myself exchanging pleasantries with my old pals. :laugh:

Especially the forum's most popular and appreciated photo contributor, NTTDS. 

Keep them coming Ted.

Who knew David Bailey was a city fan…?!

• Haha 1

On 03/04/2022 at 13:43, Sweeneys Penalties said:

from my very amateurish knowledge, imagine the lens split into 3. The subject should be in the middle third (at least I think that's how it is). 

With respect, you're thinking about the arts of landscape and portrait photography.

For the very niche art of away game photography the rule of three differs slightly. One third outside the ground, one third inside and one third bins. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 03/04/2022 at 19:26, Shaun Taylor said:

I always enjoy your photos from Bristol City away games and no need to change anything as your attention to detail is superb.

That's something I can agree with!  I think the photos give you the true fan experience, I'd much rather that than some quirky, arty-farty type photos.  Please keep up the good work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, In the Net said:

That's something I can agree with!  I think the photos give you the true fan experience, I'd much rather that than some quirky, arty-farty type photos.  Please keep up the good work.

100% agree

We aren't talking about professional pictures, more so quirky images and angels showing away days for what they really are all about

As someone who doesn't travel away like I used to I look forward to seeing these pictures, keep up the great work @Never to the dark side

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, In the Net said:

"Arty-farty" ?....have you just emerged from a time tunnel from the 1950's?  ?

Edited by maxjak
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, maxjak said:

"Arty-farty" ?....have you just emerged from a time tunnel from the 1950's?  ?

Sort of - I live in one of those secret tunnels which gave safe access to AG on derby days.  They've been out of use for so long that they've now been converted to trendy underground apartments.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Sort of - I live in one of those secret tunnels which gave safe access to AG on derby days.  They've been out of use for so long that they've now been converted to trendy underground apartments.

"Trendy"?   That confirms that you are most definitely from the '50's.