IGNORED

Old firm derby

Slippin cider

It was thrown at half time when nobody was on the playing surface. Celtic deserved the victory, Rangers huffed and puffed but couldn't break them down. Celtic can only throw the title away now and they won't do that. Huge season, as by winning the title Celtic will go straight into the Champions League group stages and gain a massive financial advantage over Rangers.

1 hour ago, harrys said:

Who was it thrown at then, Ryan Kent? It’s nuts in Glasgow mind, no derby anywhere in England compares to it for pure hatred and intimidation 

Not sure it was thrown whilst Hart was out there was what I meant

9 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Get in. 

Genuine, non-loaded question. What’s the rationale to your affinity with Celtic?

Same question to anyone who has Rangers as a second team

I know quite a few people support their main club and one of the Glasgow teams but I’ve never understood why

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Genuine, non-loaded question. What’s the rationale to your affinity with Celtic?

I know quite a few people support their main club and one of the Glasgow teams but I’ve never understood why

Mine is a simple - Liverpool - Dalglish replaced Keegan, he came from Celtic, so as simple as that.  The first game of football on TV I watched was Liverpool v West Germany.  Well it was Borussia Mönchengladbach, but as a 6, almost 7 year old, how was I to know!  

I have lots of stupid little affinities with many teams….but if City play them that goes out of the window.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

I don’t care about Celtic. I only support one team. I don’t like Rangers though 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Waconda said:

Swap Weimann for Roofe and Rangers get something from that game.

These two  "flat track bullies" could be the type of clubs that are interested in Weimann, able to afford him and being of interest to him.

I’m not sure Weimann up front on his own has ever worked has it?  He’s scored a ton this season but not from that position 

16 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I’m not sure Weimann up front on his own has ever worked has it?  He’s scored a ton this season but not from that position 

In that game yesterday with the chances presented he would have done better IMO but obviously just guess work.

Fairly sure Rangers play with more than 1 up front versus the Pub Teams that make up the rest of this League.

2 hours ago, Waconda said:

Swap Weimann for Roofe and Rangers get something from that game.

These two  "flat track bullies" could be the type of clubs that are interested in Weimann, able to afford him and being of interest to him.

If only we’d taken Roofe from Oxford rather than O’Dowda ?

1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

He played as the focal point in his first season for the opening set of games when Diedhiou was suspended and scored 5 in 5 iirc.  Had Pato off of him first few then Taylor for a couple.

I think Weimann is best playing central, whether that’s as the main striker, a secondary striker, a no10 or an “eight”.  He’s been less effective playing wide in the main.  JonDolman (who seems to have left OTIB - hope you’re ok Jon is you’re having a peek? Would agree with me.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

If only we’d taken Roofe from Oxford rather than O’Dowda ?

Strange one as I thought ODowda was a real good signing at the time and he has gone on to play Internationally fairly regularly.

Some coaches see a lot in him and he has been decent in flashes for us and I liked him at WB before the last injury but has to be let go in the Summer, could get better and more consistent for the same money probably ?