IGNORED

Man City vs Liverpool

The Coach

6 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

If we had Pep, how good would our players perform? I’d love to know but it’s one question that can only ever be debated 

I don’t think many , if any , of our players have the technique or could cope with the system or the mentality to follow and provide what he demands , even in training ground

Alex Scott potentially

Its unique and ‘ top end ‘ coaching / system for the highest level - the technique and all round display by these sides is something ekse

Having said that , Both still rely on the fundamentals of desire , Team ethic and discipline 

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

I don’t think many , if any , of our players have the technique or could cope with the system or the mentality to follow and provide what he demands

Alex Scott potentially

Its unique coaching / system for the highest level - the technique and all round display by these sides is something ekse

Having said that , Both still rely on the fundamentals of desire , Team ethic and discipline 

Sure he could tailor his demands to his squads limits 

18 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

If we had Pep, how good would our players perform? I’d love to know but it’s one question that can only ever be debated 

Imagine Man City had LJ….their chat wasn’t just LJ picking Pep’s brain mind you!! ???

(I’m being mischievous, ignore me)