IGNORED

Ronaldo - very sad news (merged)

daored

Been announced his baby son has passed away , awfully sad news:

Cristiano Ronaldo and his partner have announced that their baby son has died.

Writing on Instagram, they said they are "devastated" and called it the "greatest pain that any parents can feel".

• Sad 11

1 hour ago, steveybadger said:

Never liked the guy, brilliant footballer but arrogant individual with questionable personal history.

But still nobody deserves that.

Not sure the personal opinion was warranted in the circumstances, sometimes a touch of arrogance separate's the good from the truly brilliant and as far as his personal history we only have third party testimony for that.  

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Ronaldo - very sad news (merged)

Losing a child is worst kind of loss any parent can have. It doesn’t matter how the loss occurred the terrible grief is the same.

Fortunately that kind of loss is not something that I’ve experienced but I’ve seen several others that have and some never quite get over it. It’s a dreadful experience.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pillred said:

Not sure the personal opinion was warranted in the circumstances, sometimes a touch of arrogance separate's the good from the truly brilliant and as far as his personal history we only have third party testimony for that.  

Well possibly (re his history) and not sure re the arrogance bit, but fair that probably not the place to express it, so on reflection, apologies.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Robbored said:

Losing a child is worst kind of loss any parent can have. It doesn’t matter how the loss occurred the terrible grief is the same.

Fortunately that kind of loss is not something that I’ve experienced but I’ve seen several others that have and some never quite get over it. It’s a dreadful experience.

As some may remember I sadly had to post regarding the disgusting behavior of some of my son’s friends at the Huddersfield game - apparently celebrating his life.

Gab was 21 and died last September, the pain of losing a child is beyond anything.

My heart goes out to the Ronaldo’s and hope that in time they can find some peace.

• Like 1
  • Robin 3

3 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

There are some very sick and sad individuals who in reality are nothing more than oxygen thieves

3 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

They should prosecute the sad **** who posted that.

Should put the little ***** in front of ronaldo and his family and ask him to repeat his comments.

Just hope this is respected by both set of fans:

Manchester United have confirmed there will be a fan-led minute’s applause in the seventh-minute of tonight’s game at Liverpool.

The mark of recognition follows the loss of Cristiano Ronaldo’s new-born baby boy and is a gesture planned by fans of both clubs.

Both teams will also wear black armbands.

No parent should go through losing a child., my first child was born after not having a heartbeat for 19 minutes, she suffered brain damage and organ damage because of the lack of oxygen. Fortunately she was premature and the brain and organs revitalising. They tried drugs never used before to keep her going and  have now been revolutionary. To be told that your baby has a 1-24 hours is the most horrible feeling I've ever experienced. Fortunately she's 16 in November and fine and on a football note we got a draw against Swansea away that weekend.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 3