IGNORED

Chris Martin

Mr Sno

32 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

We defend heavily from the front . You are so far off the mark . 

No we don’t. When teams have possession against us(the majority of the time) you can see those 3 occupying the 2 or 3 cbs on the halfway line. They also do not track said cbs when they step up into our half. I have been to the majority of our games live. It is so noticeable. We played like PSG except our front 3 isn’t Neymar Mbappe and Messi

3 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

You don’t know what you are talking about . Sorry but you are miles off .  We have defensive issues but what you are describing is not reality . Talk to some professional people , they can explain it better to you . 

No I think you don’t know what you are talking about I am afraid. Go watch the games back. An example off the top of my head is Blackpool away. We were exposed in wide areas time and time again while those 3 stood on the halfway line. I don’t need a professional to tell me it is hard to defend when 3 blokes aren’t contributing

Also weird response considering you aren’t a professional. What a pro told me we defend from front so we do. Don’t be silly watch the games yourself. 

Edited by JoeAman08