IGNORED

Two matches left and what points at the end.

City oz

What is it 52 points now and two matches left. Going back a few weeks ago there was a lot of posts around would we get 50 points and would 48 points be enough ? Luckily or not luck we now have 52 and what would seem four or five weeks ago a bit of worry has taken the pressure off. The last few matches the players have shown some tremendous commitment.

I think Hull at home will still be a tough one but the result will be a close win for us. Away to Huddersfield after that will be very tough but a draw is my prediction. This would give us 56 points and very credible at that.

looking at some of the posts on You Tube of city fans away is incredible. It has been incredible all season with the numbers travelling and the singing throughout matches. Those of you having the chance and the money to go away on the last one this season I wish you all the best for a great enjoyable day out.

Im looking forward to next season all ready.

I’d be delighted with 4 more points but more likely 3. Huddersfield are having a decent season and are just 2 points below B’muff. They’ll be really desperate for a win.

That said, City have been putting in some decent performances recently and coming against a top side will give us an indication how far we’ve come. 

I’d be delighted with a point.