IGNORED

New shirt

Mattredrobin

1 hour ago, 22A said:

This was in the EP, in Feb 1994. Fans got to choose from a selection of five designs for home shirt and from three for the away shirt.

image.png.e39ed567c59436f9d9f1cf5f49284467.png

Who the hell thought that monstrosity behind D was ever a good idea!!

1 hour ago, 22A said:

This was in the EP, in Feb 1994. Fans got to choose from a selection of five designs for home shirt and from three for the away shirt.

I’d completely forgotten about that!! Thanks for posting it. I used to hate it when we wore white socks at home so I voted for kit E even though I didn’t like the shirt. Kit C was the winner from what I recall. 

The less said about D the better.   

1 hour ago, 22A said:

In '94 I had been 'officially' happily divorced for 2 years, following City everywhere, and very happy. Yet I have absolutely no recollection of this at all. 

Anyone suggesting having effectively quarters needs a slap, Denis the menace sleeves ? dear God. Some awful designs there.

24 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Bristol world reporting that our new shirt will be unveiled on Monday evening, let's hope it's with a new signing wearing it!

It’s made from a combination of bamboo and coffee grounds, and Kane Wilson will be wearing it…

…hopefully (the Kane Wilson bit anyway)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, RedM said:

Anyone like this? just asking :whistle:

You’re the second person I’ve seen teasing an Arsenal-style kit.  And you’re also someone who doesn’t spread crap either.

So…white shorts, red socks / stockings too?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You’re the second person I’ve seen teasing an Arsenal-style kit.  And you’re also someone who doesn’t spread crap either.

I have no idea

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I wouldn't mind white sleeves TBH, make a nice change and, as said above, we've had it before.

• Like 1

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

Balls to 'everyone' then! ;)

I do get your point though. Maybe others will say Arsenal fans are wearing our shirt? ?

When we had one a few years back with a lot of white on the sleeves people were always saying `Arsenal fan then?` particularly if they saw it from the back.

It made me far more angry than it should have!

• Hmmm 1

1 hour ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

When we had one a few years back with a lot of white on the sleeves people were always saying `Arsenal fan then?` particularly if they saw it from the back.

It made me far more angry than it should have!

On a positive note , many in North London will be thinking 

‘F*** Me - That Bristol City have got a following up here ‘ 

??

• Like 1
  • Haha 4