IGNORED

The Semenyo Thread - Now a Bournemouth Player. Deal Confirmed

32 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Just watched some of that video. I take back some of what I said, umming and aahing about the market. £15m or near as dammit.

Great thing too, as the video reaffirms he seems capable as we know of scoring all sorts of goals. Has a combination of skill, pace, power and versatility with experience yet room for growth still there.

The Fulham goals were great but a special mention too for the Huddersfield one at the end of August.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 2

I think today will be the day, likely we'll hear by end of the day a deal agreed and he'll be there for a medical to complete tomorrow morning, and expect a short term / loan incoming tomorrow. 

Reckon it'll end up 12m plus add ons, possibly a player on loan until end of season included. But I reckon if he's gonna go, it's gonna happen today. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

I think today will be the day, likely we'll hear by end of the day a deal agreed and he'll be there for a medical to complete tomorrow morning, and expect a short term / loan incoming tomorrow. 

Reckon it'll end up 12m plus add ons, possibly a player on loan until end of season included. But I reckon if he's gonna go, it's gonna happen today. 

Positive thing is the club are moving quickly on their own deals once a player leaves as seen with the new keeper joining almost immediately as Bentley leaves the car park. Expect a quick announcement of an incoming player to replace Semenyo

38 minutes ago, daored said:

Positive thing is the club are moving quickly on their own deals once a player leaves as seen with the new keeper joining almost immediately as Bentley leaves the car park. Expect a quick announcement of an incoming player to replace Semenyo

I suspect we've already identified a replacement / cover.

I think Bentley was always leaving and the foreign keeper wasn't as last minute.com as it appeared. I think we already had him on standby if Bentley went, hence letting Bajic out on loan. I would imagine we have irons in fires with agents and players, where the hard work is done, and these could be players that have fundamentally agreed a move to us, on the proviso of said players leaving. 

To be honest, I would not be surprised to hear over the next 48 hours that Rak-Sakyi is recalled by Crystal Palace from Charlton on loan. He has been on fire there, and he could be the deal maker for Semenyo. I,e send him on loan to us for the second half of the season. Would give him Championship experience and enable us to have forward cover, and would probably be a worthwhile deal to help get Semenyo over the line. 

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1