IGNORED

Share/Request Your Mates Rates Codes Here ?️

OliOTIB

I have a group of  4 travelling down from Leeds who would like to take in the game on the way to there Holiday in Cornwall.

Long time supporters who regularly support up North but don't get the chance to visit the gate too often.

If anyone has any spare codes it would be a great help and be much appreciated.

Edited by Hillzider

7 hours ago, UREDS_91 said:

Hi all, looking for 2 (if possible 3) codes please to take the old man and my brother to the game if anyone has any spare going that would be amazing. Thanks 

Send me a PM and you can have mine.

Whilst the code can only be used once, you can purchase up to two tickets at mates rates with it as long as it's done in the same transaction. You will have to complete the purchase of the third ticket on mates rates (using another code) as a seperate transaction. I suggest 'reserving/locking' the third seat using another web browser whislt completing the first transaction to prevent somebody else buying that seat. You can then switch to the second browser to complete that purchase.

6 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Send me a PM and you can have mine.

Whilst the code can only be used once, you can purchase up to two tickets at mates rates with it as long as it's done in the same transaction. You will have to complete the purchase of the third ticket on mates rates (using another code) as a seperate transaction. I suggest 'reserving/locking' the third seat using another web browser whislt completing the first transaction to prevent somebody else buying that seat. You can then switch to the second browser to complete that purchase.

Thanks, I’ve about one now. Please pass this on to someone else should they need it. 

• Thanks 1