IGNORED

Personal Message To Robbored

Tunley Legend

Robbored. I posted a message a couple of weeks ago about the anti Tinnion element of the forum wading in if we got off to a bad start. You replied along the lines of you weren't aware of it. Just wondering what your thoughts are given some of the recent postings on the forum.

I'm not being clever or having a go, I just sensed that such an element existed and would not take long to surface.

Come on Robbored, what's your reply?

I have a view but i'm not allowed to express it, hence, I remain spell-bound hopelessly waiting :D

Sorry for not replying sooner! I've been out playing golf since 11am.

I'm still not aware of an anti Tinnion brigade.Doubting and disapointed fans maybe, but not that same vindictive and venomous critism of him that befell Wilson.Some of which was justified, most of which was not.

As Edson has already said - no one can judge a manager on 180 mins of football and I wholeheartedly agree.I also agree that Miller should start and that BT should not.

I'll only accept that there is a "BT out" element on this Forum when the points they make are either consistantly valid or vindictative.

At the moment what we have is a group of understandibly unhappy and disapointed fans who are blaming BT for the teams slow start to the season but they are not giving the guy much of a chance to show what he can do as a manager.Because of that I can't take them seriously.If City are floundering in mid-table at xmas maybe they'll have a point.

I'm still not aware of an anti Tinnion brigade.Doubting and disapointed fans maybe, but not that same vindictive and venomous critism of him that befell Wilson.Some of which was justified, most of which was not.

As Edson has already said - no one can judge a manager on 180 mins of football and I wholeheartedly agree.I also agree that Miller should start and that BT should not.

I'll only accept that there is a "BT out" element on this Forum when the points they make are either consistantly valid or vindictative.

At the moment what we have is a group of understandibly unhappy and disapointed fans who are blaming BT for the teams slow start to the season but they are not giving the guy much of a chance to show what he can do as a manager.Because of that I can't take them seriously.If City are floundering in mid-table at xmas maybe they'll have a point.

Your right Robored. I am questioning his tactical decisions and formation etc but, as my boss said today, "you will only learn through mistakes". This boss of mine is brilliant by the way, come up with such classic catch phrases.

Give him time. As yet Tinnion has impressed but there is long time till the end of the season and who knows, maybe he will get it right saturday? :D

Guest andy234

Its a very disappointing start we have made, but the players must take some responsibility for their performances. Players like Scott Murray can play 10 times better than what we've seen so far, and personally I thought Tinman was by far the best player on the pitch against Torquay, his vision and passing deserved better, take him out of the side and who would supply those slide rule passes, it might be hard but we have to give it 10 games and see where we are, hopefully a lot improved. :D

I take your points on board but one or two more disappointing results will lead to topics like Tinnion=Useless changing to Tinnion is a ######, you mark my words. Hopefully we will pick up a few points quickly so that this doesn't happen. Personally I cannot see how a manager can be judges on two league games. Wilson, at least, was judged on four years worth, the last of those four years in particular.

Its a very disappointing start we have made

to be honest i've never known a city team to

have a good start any season? even when we got

promoted last time we were awful at the start

then we put in a mid season unbeaten run which

took us up 2nd to watford.

and like the last 2 seasons we had a mid season unbeaten

runs, let's hope we can have one this season.

Greebo, I agree that headings that state Tinnion out etc, are not welcome at this stage.

But I think to be fair, the majority of fans are only questioning tactics/formation etc.

If Tinnion learns quickly & things turn round then these comments are well justified.

I as a fan for 38 years want the best & don't want to settle for 2nd best.

there is only an anti tinnion brigade from wilson supporters, those who did not want tinman as our manager, and those that thought we would walk this league.

Gosh, didn't realise that many fans were posting on here!!! :P

But to be fair even the anti Wilson brigade, have weighed in with contibutions as to why our start has been a little poor.

For the record, I was ok with DW going, but felt we should have seen who was interested before we appt a new manager. But Tinnion has set his stall out & we all want the best for BCFC.

Lets hope Saturday is the 1st 3 points of the season.

Archived