IGNORED

Man Utd v Liverpool - protest

daored

9 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Shame they couldn't both lose.

long story Easter weekend 75 i think me and a couple of mates came up to Bristol for the weekend. We had Norwich on the Saturday,still had a chance of promotion.

Rovers were playing Manu Good Friday. Ended up in the Manu end wanting both to loose, 1/1

Saturday we loose 1/0 to Norwich . promotion gone.

Next season however.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stephenkibby. said:

long story Easter weekend 75 i think me and a couple of mates came up to Bristol for the weekend. We had Norwich on the Saturday,still had a chance of promotion.

Rovers were playing Manu Good Friday. Ended up in the Manu end wanting both to loose, 1/1

Saturday we loose 1/0 to Norwich . promotion gone.

Next season however.

Norwich always used to be a bit of a bugger for us when it concerned promotion.

I am not sure whether it was the same Easter weekend to which you referred, but there was one when we were right in the mix, but lost (or perhaps drew one) to both Norwich and Southampton.

• Like 1

Will someone tell footballers that you cannot possibly defend with your hands clasped behind your back?  It immediately removes 90% of your balance and flexibility.  To see a defender like Van Dijk effectively sacrifice a goal last night for fear of handling was mind-blowing, and no wonder James Milner gave him a mouthful afterwards.  Utterly ridiculous.  You simply cannot defend like that.

3 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Will someone tell footballers that you cannot possibly defend with your hands clasped behind your back?  It immediately removes 90% of your balance and flexibility.  To see a defender like Van Dijk effectively sacrifice a goal last night for fear of handling was mind-blowing, and no wonder James Milner gave him a mouthful afterwards.  Utterly ridiculous.  You simply cannot defend like that.

Are you telling one of the best centre backs ever how to defend? ?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

It's what the handball rules have done to them though, all this shit about hand position and arm level. 

It's deliberate or it isn't in my book.

1 minute ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I’d rather give away a penalty than a goal…

That's not always the choice though, he could have got enough of a block in, or allowed Allison to make a save, it's not that clear cut and they only have a split second to react, unlike you say in the Dolman.

6 minutes ago, Super said:

Just out of interest is it normal for betting firms to pay out before end of game? They paid me when it went to 2-0 which was odd?

Bet365 have an auto payout on some books if a team gets 2-0 up.  They should of course have an exception for us!

• Haha 1