IGNORED

Wycombe Wanderers away Carabao Cup match day thread

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

“I’ve seen the goals it seemed a fair result”. 

One of my pet peeves. We all listened and didn’t watch. You Ian, as I, have no earthly clue how we played unless you trust Gary Owers with your wife. So please STFU. You have no idea how fair the result was.

He's freely admitted he hardly ever goes to the games live, mainly watching on RobinsTV. We all know you don't get a full appreciation of the game that way. 

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

“I’ve seen the goals it seemed a fair result”. 

One of my pet peeves. We all listened and didn’t watch. You Ian, as I, have no earthly clue how we played unless you trust Gary Owers with your wife. So please STFU. You have no idea how fair the result was.

Purely on stats it looks like a fairly even game but the difference was we did more, and did it more effectively, than Wycombe. Looks fairly even on passing numbers, tackles, possession, territory. But our shot numbers and xG are way better. 

But I didn't watch the game, so that's just what the stats say. Could be very different.

Just now, W-S-M Seagull said:

Glad I'm not the only one to have noticed this. There always seems to be a negative on the tip of his tongue. Tonight, Semenyo was slightly offside and some weird logic about Blackpool away. 

I'm guessing something mad like:

Hull away - coastal. Loss.

Coventry away - inland. Win.

Wycombe away - inland. Win.

Wigan away - inland. Draw.

Blackpool away - coastal...

• Haha 1
Just now, TomF said:

He hates Pearson and thinks he could manage better than any of our previous 10+ managers 

Which is bizarre, because he spent years calling for a manager like Nigel Pearson prior to him coming to us. Ever since he’s been here, he wants him out. Strange fella. 

• Like 1