IGNORED

YouTube guy watches and films us vs Wycombe

Unan

12 hours ago, !james said:

This is very old man yells at clouds but I will never understand the culture of vlogs, reaction videos and talking into a go pro/camera during a game... Absolutely mental.  

A person with around 40000 subscribers would earn around £2000 a month! For the younger generation it’s like their pink or green un they wait for their favourite vlogger to upload. 

19 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

Enjoyed that but £200 for an out of date football shirt??

I’ve been putting mine in the charity bag that comes through the letter box. 

You're probably going to look back on that decision and have a "doh" moment. ?

To put it into context, my little collection of City shirts are now named on their own insurance policy, due to their values. :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

There’s a huge demand for old/retro football shirts at the moment. Have a browse on the classicfootballshirts website and you may be shocked to see a few you’ve given away going for good amounts ?

they’ve made a bit of a fashion come back, saw thousands of retro shirts at Glastonbury. 

I wore my 1994 dry blackthorn shirt Wednesday night, got a few comments

That was the first shirt I ever had as a kid and my dad bought the same one, lucky his has stood the test of time

• Like 1

11 hours ago, downendcity said:

Similarly, you can always tell if a concert was recent or 20 years ago, as 20 years the audience is watching and listening, not filming on a camera phone.

With the rise in quality of video, if that’s the only way you can tell the difference between footage 20 years apart then I’d get your eye sight checked ?