IGNORED

Blackburn v Bristol City to be shown LIVE outside of U.K.

On 30/08/2022 at 18:05, Never to the dark side said:

That will bring a smile all those Bristol City ex-pats who live outside the U.K.

Please excuse me if I'm being completely thick here, but where did you get that info. On the EFL website there is no mention of it

Edit: my apologies, I am being thick, below are Sky Games, sorry, I'll get my coat!!

https://www.efl.com/how-to-watch/upcoming-tv-games/international-games/

image.thumb.png.3be3e84f686cc85f2f2b81eb6aa91fe2.png

Edited by jaydee=inspiration

On 30/08/2022 at 12:05, Never to the dark side said:

That will bring a smile all those Bristol City ex-pats who live outside the U.K.

No the opposite. 

ic you live in a country that it’s being shown you can not watch BCTV. IT is in fact a massive pain as you now have to pay again 

• Like 3

I've never been particularly happy using dodgy streams. I don't want some drive by payload on my PC or constant buffering. I am thinking of flying to the EU and signing up to one of the international TV streamers. I think I can do it for £7 or £3.50 on a 2 stream share. Seems pretty cheap for a month of live football. Maybe I'm translating the price wrong.

On 31/08/2022 at 00:35, Malago said:

No it won’t.  It means that those of us who’ve paid £170 for Robins TV will be left fumbling around, searching for some dodgy stream,  instead of getting the service we’ve paid for.

This is why I only have the Audio service, also I like listening to Gary Owers.

28 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

So, to be clear, the Blackburn match is definitely not or definitely on RobinsTV, unless you are abroad or if the country where you find yourself is or isn’t showing the match live on TV. 

Not on RobinsTV in the UK or abroad or via VPN airways as far as I know Major.  Looks like we will all be scrambling for a dodgy stream.

I'm sure there will be some links on this thread closer to KO time.

What a bloody PITA.

TBH, I would not mind paying a tenner for a reliable HD stream if I could find one.

Edited by wendyredredrobin

12 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Not on RobinsTV in the UK or abroad or via VPN airways as far as I know Major.  Looks like we will all be scrambling for a dodgy stream.

I'm sure there will be some links on this thread closer to KO time.

What a bloody PITA.

TBH, I would not mind paying a tenner for a reliable HD stream if I could find one.

https://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=5674d63b-a0ad-465c-9df1-0527d28b81a5

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Can I just watch directly from that link, or need vpn or anything?

I haven't come across anyone lately that doesn't geo-block, and espn were when I was on their site in the week. I've just signed up to viaplay.pl (with a vpn) but when I tried paying for a months subscription for a very reasonable 34zl, they said

You need to add a Polish credit card. Do you need help? Please contact customer service
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, zippycar said:

I think you might need a vpn.

Tried it without and it didn't work.

Tried it with vpn and what appeared to be german said 

This is an upcoming event and hasn't started yet

You're going to need to sign up and pay $10 for this as well. The US providers usually want a zip code at least as well. Whether they'll need a US credit card and full address info I don't know. I'm going to research latin american providers for a bit but I think their subscription prices are quite high.