IGNORED

RobinsTV Grey Header

barney999

Camera work is noticeably shoddy isn't it - several times in the first few minutes where the camera forgot to follow the ball, often going out of focus or moving too late. Is it a club run thing or EFL? It's all very well having fancy adverts and kit launch videos but I'd prefer we got the basics right. Was advertised as being against Hull City as well

9 minutes ago, cellist said:

Camera work is noticeably shoddy isn't it - several times in the first few minutes where the camera forgot to follow the ball, often going out of focus or moving too late. Is it a club run thing or EFL? It's all very well having fancy adverts and kit launch videos but I'd prefer we got the basics right. Was advertised as being against Hull City as well

it's terrible. who ever is on the camera doesn't know how to keep focus.

3 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

My issue is that the sound is a split second ahead of play. Enough to ruin the pictures but not enough time to phone the bookies

It was like that for me against Luton as well. Pretty annoying. 

Little things like that do bug me - I also don't like how the commentator was talking about 3 clean sheets in a row when there were about 15 minutes left! Also going on about Rudoni making the jump from league 2, when he was playing at league 1 level last season (albeit in a relegated side).

We moan when armchair premier league pundits don't do their homework on anything outside the so-called big six. I expect a bit more from our guys especially when they're charging £10 a go. When you see the quality of non-league coverage on youtube just put together by fans often, it's better than what we get.

Got to find something to have a moan about when the team are winning, eh?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cellist said:

The match pictures are provided by the EFL. City add the wraparound match coverage and commentary.