IGNORED

Mark Sykes

Lew-T

23 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes he was….⬇️⬇️⬇️

…SSN is right, he was talking less about the position, but more about how we (City) wanted him to play it, ie, much more on the half-turn, than just trying to find space in the hole.

Not really important Dave , but not sure if we are referring to the same piece / interview 

I recall him talking about half turn etc and that interview ,but he’s been specifically asked recently ( Can’t recall whether I/v was a post match one or a RB piece for Sound of City or similar )about playing RWB and explained he played there a handful of times at Oxford. but was a position he was learning 

ive tried to see how many times he played there for Oxford but failed - any idea from your data sources ?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Not really important Dave , but not sure if we are referring to the same piece / interview 

I recall him talking about half turn etc and that interview ,but he’s been specifically asked recently ( Can’t recall whether I/v was a post match one or a RB piece for Sound of City or similar )about playing RWB and explained he played there a handful of times at Oxford. but was a position he was learning 

ive tried to see how many times he played there for Oxford but failed - any idea from your data sources ?

Ah, sorry, hadn’t picked that up, assumed you were referring to one in pre season….ta.

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Luckily, I didn’t respond immediately.

I thought initially you were making some crass illusion about the late Emilio Sala, who, of course, was Argentinian.

Then I realised you were referring to Suarez.

How did you get there, that will be my fault for trying to be to clever. 

12 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Someone get this man a song already!

Love him and suits that wingback role where imo you need to be more of an attacker than defender and he does that. Just he does the work defensively too. Already rate him near the top of rb/rwb that we have had since promoted back to the championship

Nay, Nay and thrice nay. I feel ill just thinking about the offerings that will appear on the forum 

16 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

We can learn not to always listen to other teams fans as well. Every Oxford fan opinion I saw on it said he is never a wing back 

Pearson obviously saw something in him. Was really impressed with him on Tuesday as well, looked every bit a championship standard player. 

• Like 1