IGNORED

Jason Euell

glynriley

23 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I know I posted it after the Cardiff game…but if you go to AG next Saturday v PNE, take some time around 2:30pm to check out the drills he does with the 5 forwards (AS, TC, NW, AW and CM) in the practice net.  Very focussed, sharp stuff, combos.  I’d be amazed if his influence isn’t having some affect.

I was delighted when we picked him up.  He was so well regarded I think Charlton were on drugs letting him go. 

On 04/09/2022 at 10:00, DingleRed said:

There was much derision on here about the 5 pillars, somewhat unfairly IMO. One of those related to the pathway from academy to 1st team. NP has inherited this and benefitting from it.

I think Pearson has tweaked that pathway. So credit to him.

Think he saw the value of keeping more back to nurture ‘at home’. That way it helps the development of player partnerships and for the players to gain a fuller understanding of our systems. It also helps him and his coaching staff by providing more time to assess players strengths, weaknesses and potential. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RedRock said:

I think Pearson has tweaked that pathway. So credit to him.

Think he saw the value of keeping more back to nurture ‘at home’. That way it helps the development of player partnerships and for the players to gain a fuller understanding of our systems. It also helps him and his coaching staff by providing more time to assess players strengths, weaknesses and potential. 

I think the HPC , for all we’ve had a laugh about at times , has been really significant besides the actual facilities , U23s integrating with first team , coaches , Pearson etc etc  

Im sure it’s given Scott and Conway leg up and the benefit to those coming up through, even more

All in one site is really significant step for us IMHO

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Sheltons Army said:

I think the HPC , for all we’ve had a laugh about at times , has been really significant besides the actual facilities , U23s integrating with first team , coaches , Pearson etc etc  

Im sure it’s given Scott and Conway leg up and the benefit to those coming up through, even more

All in one site is really significant step for us IMHO

It`s a facility we`ve needed for years - makes you wonder what would have happened had we had it twenty years ago.

4 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It`s a facility we`ve needed for years - makes you wonder what would have happened had we had it twenty years ago.

Listened to Paul Barber the other day being asked about all aspects Brighton 

He said the most important thing they did was their training centre / facilities

One thing SL should have listened to Danny Wilson about

• Like 2