IGNORED

Sunderland season massively dented

Unan

Only speaking for myself but I’ve appreciated reading the threads on OTIB relating to Tuchel and the Sunderland injury situation. I hadn’t been aware of either at the time. OTIB Football Chat doing its job. 

We’ve all become used to a non-stop season of two games per week and it seems that for some, this free week on OTIB has left a void to be filled by some with a degree of irritability. If so, you can all f’kin f’ck off. No, don’t touch me. I mean it.

Roll on the World Cup! :cool:

• Like 1
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Took a massive dent last night didn't it? :whistle:

Took Reading apart. Also some really canny acquisitions over the summer in the 2 goalscorers last night, Patrick Roberts and Jack Clarke, who were picked up from Man City and Tottenham respectively, where their careers had completely stalled but are now a bit older (early 20s) and certainly more than capable at this level. With Tony Mowbray in charge I actually think they are better off than with Alex Neil, so wouldn’t bet against them making the playoffs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Balls said:

Took Reading apart. Also some really canny acquisitions over the summer in the 2 goalscorers last night, Patrick Roberts and Jack Clarke, who were picked up from Man City and Tottenham respectively, where their careers had completely stalled but are now a bit older (early 20s) and certainly more than capable at this level. With Tony Mowbray in charge I actually think they are better off than with Alex Neil, so wouldn’t bet against them making the playoffs.

For me , Mowbray is , and always has been,  a very decent manager at this level 

• Like 3