IGNORED

All Matches Postponed Until At Least 12/9/22

BUTOR

2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Not a very nice man, perhaps, but I'm not sure he has ever been convicted of racism.

In January 1999, Sinclair was convicted of causing criminal damage to a car, following a night of drinking with other West Ham players at the club's Christmas party in Romford.

In November 2017, Sinclair was arrested on suspicion of drink driving, common assault and criminal damage after a woman was hit by a car in Lytham St Annes. On 2 January 2018, Sinclair was convicted of drink driving, urinating in a police car and racially abusing a police officer by calling him a 'white c***'. He was sentenced to 150 hours of unpaid work, disqualified from driving for 20 months and ordered to pay £500 compensation to the abused police officer.

You’ve quoted it right there ?‍♂️

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Selred said:

I understand it from a respect POV.

I don't see how it is disrespectful to be honest. You might even find the crowds stand together to show their respect during the games.

This forced mourning will just piss people off - and we have another 10 days of blanket coverage. Totally OTT.

• Like 6

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Your reminder that the Ukrainian league started last week, whilst an actual war is taking place. 

I was checking yesterday as an indication of how well the world thinks Britain is being run, over the last month, the Ukrainian currency has grown 10% vs the GBP ?‍♂️

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Sandhurst Red said:

The question now will be, when will the Preston game get played?

Next obvious gap is October 11th/12th - meaning we have 4 Home games in the space of 14 days, with a trip to Brum thrown in as well

After that, it looks like October 25th, between Reading Away and Swansea at home. 

After that, could be 2023 as the W/C schedule will kick in, which is less than ideal as we will also have FA Cup and potential league cup 4th round to deal with.

Busy times ahead. 

So basically as we have been already and will be the rest of the season

What do you think will happen with games that get postponed due to the weather etc?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

PL quote “tremendously sad”…

I have a very different sense of scale to that.

I’m not a heartless bastard, but her death (RIP) has had no affect on my well-being.  In fact Football being off is more the impact.

Absolutely. Sense of release and relief at the end of a tough week. Tougher times for most than we’ve experienced in decades. That is not due to the death of the queen. This will undoubtedly have a detrimental effect. 

• The title was changed to All Matches Postponed ?
  • The title was changed to All Matches Postponed Until At Least 12/9/22