IGNORED

Nige talks pre Birmingham

HappyClapper

32 minutes ago, Malago said:

Tomas Kalas back training in 10 days was the big news.  That said, I guess it’s going to take him 3/4 weeks before he’s ready to start playing, so probably won’t see him back properly until after the WC.

Mind that nice world cup break to increase his fitness. I would if thought there be match's played at HPC during this period for on going squad fitness

13 hours ago, Malago said:

Tomas Kalas back training in 10 days was the big news.  That said, I guess it’s going to take him 3/4 weeks before he’s ready to start playing, so probably won’t see him back properly until after the WC.

Nige also said TK has good levels of underlying fitness, which I would interpret (wrongly or rightly) as he won’t need to go through his own pre-season to get back to being ready for selection.  I reckon, without any setbacks, he will be back playing before the WC, albeit might be u21s.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Nige also said TK has good levels of underlying fitness, which I would interpret (wrongly or rightly) as he won’t need to go through his own pre-season to get back to being ready for selection.  I reckon, without any setbacks, he will be back playing before the WC, albeit might be u21s.

Wondered about the Lincoln game, too?

• Flames 1

18 hours ago, Malago said:

NP stated that Tomas was smiling....which NP also said was disconcerting!!?  Ha!

NP  also seemed to evolve into a cross between DJ. Alan "Fluff" Freeman and Harry Enfield?    When asked if Bell should be regarded as a central striker...he replied  "Not Arf"...............He also said that with the new additions to the squad, we won't be bullied as much as last year, hopefully?   But, as regards new players, there will be No ..........Naismith or Wilson, just Sykes from the new recruits?

Anyhow, will be interesting to see how we play without Naismith?     PS. Great interview from Scotty............what a great young man!