IGNORED

Casillas & Puyol…

Fordy62

If it’s true…. Who gives a shit. Can’t believe we live in a world still where people have to public announce what gender they like sticking their love sausage in. Just crack on with it. Nobody cares, apart from maybe granny and grandads but they’ll be planted soon anyway. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Negan said:

If it’s true…. Who gives a shit. Can’t believe we live in a world still where people have to public announce what gender they like sticking their love sausage in. Just crack on with it. Nobody cares, apart from maybe granny and grandads but they’ll be planted soon anyway. 

Lots of people will care - and they don't "have" to announce it, they've chosen to and good for them if so.

The fact there are almost no openly gay men in professional football should tell you why it's important and a good thing for the game when something like this happens.

Your own personal incredulity is irrelevant. 

• Like 6
  • Flames 4

10 minutes ago, Negan said:

Two opposing captains from El Classico both coming out, and being in a relationship together, is pretty big news.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Negan said:

Speaks a person who has no idea what they’re talking about.

ivr mentioned before, A lad in our team came out to us, I had hours of in depth chats with him and it’s ******* horrifying what he went through and how he was treated by the few people in his life that he had opened up to.

It’s not so much about announcing it, it’s about not having to hide it anymore.

Your immature comments sum it up really, sexuality is much more than sex. Perhaps when people like yourself grow up and don’t enable childish comments and attitudes thrn more people will feel comfortable being who they are and it won’t be a big deal any more. I had to report someone just last week in a game because he decided to call me a faggot, I’ll stand up against that language all day long.

Apologies if that’s a bit strong but it’s something I care greatly about.

• Like 18
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

ivr mentioned before, A lad in our team came out to us, I had hours of in depth chats with him and it’s ******* horrifying what he went through and how he was treated by the few people in his life that he had opened up to.

Your immature comments sum it up really, sexuality is much more than sex. Perhaps when people like yourself grow up and don’t enable childish comments and attitudes thrn more people will feel comfortable being who they are and it won’t be a big deal any more. I had to report someone just last week in a game because he decided to call me a faggot, I’ll stand up against that language all day long.

You’re mixing up coming out to those around you personally compared to announcing it on Twitter. Don’t be calling me immature because I feel someone being gay isn’t a big deal anymore. I’ve grown up with it and accepted it as everyday life. Someone telling me they are gay is exactly the same as them telling me they are vegan. I couldn’t care less, not because I don’t respect or value it but because it’s irrelevant. I know the enormity of the situation to the individual, I’ve had family members come out as transgender and I’ve  supported them because well.. why wouldn’t I. Truth is the sooner the world has a “I don’t care” attitude to peoples sexuality the better it will be for everyone. People will just go about their lives being who they are with no need for it to be an event.

Ironically this apparently isn’t even true and is Iker trolling the media for constantly hounding him about the number of women he’s been seen dating. 

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

So seemingly Casillas has come out as gay and Puyol has followed up with “it’s time to tell our story”, if this isn’t two hacked accounts (which it could be) then this is pretty high profile!

9170753A-724C-4B1E-893F-D79567C5C555.png

I get all the “it makes no difference” but five minutes on the internet tells you it’s a piss take. You might argue they have been irresponsible rather than congratulating them?

5 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I get all the “it makes no difference” but five minutes on the internet tells you it’s a piss take. You might argue they have been irresponsible rather than congratulating them?

I mean, my post was an hour ago… it wasn’t particularly obvious then… tell you what, I’ll guess the Liverpool Arsenal score later… but I’ll wait until the final whistle has gone to do so, fair?

47 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

??????

Dragging this one away to yesterday, did anyone watch Robinstv pre-match yesterday?  Downsy made a couple of inappropriate / unnecessary (?) comments imho before and after Dan White was interviewing Bajic.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

??????

Dragging this one away to yesterday, did anyone watch Robinstv pre-match yesterday?  Downsy made a couple of inappropriate / unnecessary (?) comments imho before and after Dan White was interviewing Bajic.

What was Downsy saying do you know? 

25 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

??????

Unless they've cut some bits out, Downsy mentions Dan White chatting up Bajic

5 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

Well this has aged well. Apparently his twitter was hacked and he’s apologised to his family fans and more importantly the LGBT community. So as you were 

He’s done quite well to recovered his hacked account in an hour hasn’t he!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

Well this has aged well. Apparently his twitter was hacked and he’s apologised to his family fans and more importantly the LGBT community. So as you were 

Amazing how often celebs and politicians have their social media accounts by "hackers" who don't try to scam them, but just post embarrassing stuff....

• Haha 2