IGNORED

Spadework

Oh Louie louie

27 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

He was the luckiest man on the pitch in one game, in the other hes remebered for an early bath.

The only thing I can think fits, in view of our limited live games pre Sky, is Steve Sutton. He was in goal for Forest in the semi final when Walshie hit the post and was sent off in the Derby game we won 4-3. No idea of his band skills.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

The only thing I can think fits, in view of our limited live games pre Sky, is Steve Sutton. He was in goal for Forest in the semi final when Walshie hit the post and was sent off in the Derby game we won 4-3. No idea of his band skills.

I was just about to type exactly the same answer.

I now wait anxiously for the correct answer ?.

27 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Yep was harle arch. Fivers yours if you can name the ex plsyer who scored one of the best gosls of the 80s, who owned a hotel?

Kenny Stroud!

28 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Yep was harle arch. Fivers yours if you can name the ex plsyer who scored one of the best gosls of the 80s, who owned a hotel?

Not Max (O'Leary) Bygraves?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

Danny Simpson, Andy King, Andy Cole.

If Shelts wording of the question is correct then Danny Simpson and Andy King aren't them.  The question was which players have gone on to win the Premier league, suggesting that they did it after leaving us.... And actually if it's worded incorrectly then and you're right, then it's 4, with Matty James added to the list.

3 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

Danny Simpson, Andy King, Andy Cole.

32 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

If Shelts wording of the question is correct then Danny Simpson and Andy King aren't them.  The question was which players have gone on to win the Premier league, suggesting that they did it after leaving us.... And actually if it's worded incorrectly then and you're right, then it's 4, with Matty James added to the list.

That’s right , players here and then go onto pick up a Premier League Medal

Cole is one , was a loan,  but then permanent