IGNORED

Swansea ticket

cellist

Reading the "17000" thread - seems a lot of ticket holders weren't able to make the rearranged Preston game. I was wondering whether anybody with a season ticket for Swansea isn't planning to go because of the silly kick off time? I can't really justify spending £33 on a ticket as a non-member, but would happily pay someone for the use of their ST for the afternoon the approx. £24 or less it works out as per home game

46 minutes ago, cellist said:

Reading the "17000" thread - seems a lot of ticket holders weren't able to make the rearranged Preston game. I was wondering whether anybody with a season ticket for Swansea isn't planning to go because of the silly kick off time? I can't really justify spending £33 on a ticket as a non-member, but would happily pay someone for the use of their ST for the afternoon the approx. £24 or less it works out as per home game

Why not get a membership..? 

1 hour ago, Mike Stone said:

Give the bloke a chance ffs.

Times are hard and we should all stick together and help out wherever we can. 

One club, one team  and one family that's what we are.

Dont reply with crap comments.

I don't think it was a crap comment. 

He was complaining about the non member prices - the solution is obvious. 

Member prices saves £5 a go. It can see it's a pretty good deal - however I don't expect to go 5 times a season, I only make it to 1 or 2 home games as I'm out of Bristol so it's not worth it for me.

I wasn't complaining about non-member prices per se , just that I probably can't justify £30+ at this moment in time. Given the kick of time change, I wondered if there might be a ticket going spare.  

Having said that - I do think our prices are on the high side with fewer options than were previously available. £33 in the south stand for example seems pretty steep to me. When I do get to a home game I notice the demographic has changed a lot over the years and price must surely be one of the factors. However, I can't see that we're massively out of step with the rest of the championship on average ticket/ST price so it's not simply a case of blaming the club.

• Like 1