IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

Well well, that was better!

We had to suck up some pressure at times there and the quality going forward was missing again for most the half, but we grew into the game and nicked a decent goal that we were good value for. 

Almost felt like a collective sigh of relief, the players looking more composed again, first touches better, ball sticking, better passing and we continued to threaten.

Semenyo, improving as the half goes on, cuts in from the left - shoots (IMO) and it's deflected in by the tireless Nakhi - lovely stuff.

Alex Scott with a classy half there. In fact loving the midfield 3 combo. Wingbacks felt a bit more conservative at times today.

Get another and I could see us scoring 4 as the crowd turn, but be ready for some response from them early second half.

COYR

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

“ I don’t know where next win is coming from”.  No idea why people say this. We are so inconsistent that a win is never that far away 

People don’t seem to understand that in between being shit and becoming world beaters, you need to be inconsistently both!

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Completely agree - he's just always in the right place at the right time. Nothing too fancy and it almost looks like luck at times, but it's just bags of experience and nouse. 

James was great but I'm going with Klose as "man of the half". Done really well under a big press from Asante. Performed the Naismith role of starting attacks pretty well and jus generally looked composed.