IGNORED

Ticket prices

Redandproud

16 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

You would qualify for a free carers ticket, so in effect £15 each

Doesn’t make his matchday experience any cheaper! Means effectively he has to pay for a second ticket for a carer, which is reduced from what it might otherwise be, but that he pays as much- and generally a bit more- than you or I. Or, in other words, that being disabled makes life more difficult and more expensive. ( My adult son is severely disabled and, honestly, there’s really no upside, financial or otherwise).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bedred31 said:

Doesn’t make his matchday experience any cheaper! Means effectively he has to pay for a second ticket for a carer, which is reduced from what it might otherwise be, but that he pays as much- and generally a bit more- than you or I. Or, in other words, that being disabled makes life more difficult and more expensive. ( My adult son is severely disabled and, honestly, there’s really no upside, financial or otherwise).

My wife is disabled. I am her carer. We have two season tickets for the price of one. That means we can both (just about) afford to watch every home game together. Without the free carer we could not afford to do that.

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

5 hours ago, Bedred31 said:

Two £30 tickets (£60) for £30 is 50% cheaper.....and no, he doesn't effectively have to pay for a second ticket for a carer. That's free.