IGNORED

Ticket prices

Redandproud

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

I'm guessing it's because Swansea is a Gold Category fixture rather than Silver, so it's £5 more.

If that's the case, you won't want us to get promoted to the Premier League.

Forget Premier League, Lansdown not willing to back the football into the premier League, wrong shape ball,

1 hour ago, Red-Al said:

Forget Premier League, Lansdown not willing to back the football into the premier League, wrong shape ball,

FFP, economy of scale.

You're aware that we can't spend yes? You're aware that we were running losses of £20-25m and more when player sales occured- as in big player sales masked big or risking expenditure and losses.

I won't bore everyone else with the details that I've posted many times but you're aware of the chasm between top tier rugby and football, hell a lot of Second Tier wage bills in football exceed Premiership Rugby wage bills.

I could go on but you get the picture.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

I am making my first trip to the gate on Saturday, I paid £30 for my ticket, book my train in month in advance which cost £25, rather than £53 if I was to buy it on the day, I'm gonna buy all the cider, treat myself to a spoons breakfast, I have rent, bills to pay etc, prob lose 5-0 but can’t complain, going alone so if anyone wants a drink before the game would be awesome ??

• Like 2
  • Robin 4

28 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

I am making my first trip to the gate on Saturday, I paid £30 for my ticket, book my train in month in advance which cost £25, rather than £53 if I was to buy it on the day, I'm gonna buy all the cider, treat myself to a spoons breakfast, I have rent, bills to pay etc, prob lose 5-0 but can’t complain, going alone so if anyone wants a drink before the game would be awesome ??

Just for info, it’s a midday k/o.  I only just remembered!

46 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Enjoy it! Hope you have a great day.

Let us hope for a passionate atmosphere, performance plus 3 points of course.

Indeed how we have bounced back the following game from some disappointing displays of late it gives me some hope!

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Robin 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Enjoy it! Hope you have a great day.

Let us hope for a passionate atmosphere, performance plus 3 points of course.

Indeed how we have bounced back the following game from some disappointing displays of late it gives me some hope!

Thank you ?

The way Swansea are playing, won 3 in a row I think it is now and us, playing better against the better teams, I think n hope it’ll be a cracker, hopefully a very firey game at that, but with you in the hope department 

Edited by alexukhc

9 hours ago, alexukhc said:

All sounds good - but;

Stay off the Cheddar Valley...

Don't want any accidents ?

Have a great day!!

Edited by Son of Fred
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Yeah, because he hasn't put that much money into Bristol City Football Club has he?

He's as bad as fans who won't pay an extra five pounds to watch a game ?

Listen,were pensioners, you try to live on our state pension, we don't drink,smoke, I've got a season ticket,my wife goes to the occasional game, so don't give me that crap about she won't pay the extra £5,

23 hours ago, Red-Al said:

Listen,were pensioners, you try to live on our state pension, we don't drink,smoke, I've got a season ticket,my wife goes to the occasional game, so don't give me that crap about she won't pay the extra £5,

Mate, you are not making much sense here. You say you have a season ticket for yourself, and am I correct in thinking you won't pay £30 for a ticket for your disabled wife?

If that's the case, why didn't you get your wife a season ticket in order for you to claim a free one due to being her carer?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedLionLad said:

Mate, you are not making much sense here. You say you have a season ticket for yourself, and am I correct in thinking you won't pay £30 for a ticket for your disabled wife?

If that's the case, why didn't you get your wife a season ticket in order for you to claim a free one due to being her carer?

We're both disabled, I've already got a season TKT with carer, does that answer your question,

• Like 1

On 27/10/2022 at 10:25, Red-Al said:

I genuinely don't understand this..! 

If your wife only goes to games occasionally, then why does the fiver make you so angry...?

Ifnits all about the price, then pick a different game. 

If it's about value - then I really don't see that £30 for a ticket and a free carers ticket as being bad value. 

You'd be happy to pay £25 - but think that £30 is outrageous - to the point that it needs do be vented on the forum...? 

Your "Lansdown prefers Rugby" nonsense loses you all credibility imo. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

On 27/10/2022 at 10:25, Red-Al said:

I'm surprised you haven't started swearing yet ?

• Haha 2
  • Flames 2