IGNORED

Fans Forum

shahanshahan

The football club have announced a Fans Forum at the Hen & Chicken on Thursday October 27th with Nigel Pearson, Nahki Wells & Richard Gould.

Free tickets will be available online from Monday 12pm.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/%E2%84%B9-pearson-wells-and-gould-at-fans-forum/

Edited by shahanshahan
  • Like 3
  • Flames 1

On 15/10/2022 at 17:49, MC RISK77 said:

Could also be very difficult night for Nige if as expected West Brom and reading inflict heavy defeats on us by then

If that does of doesn't happen (is it really "expected"?) then please can the questions not be just shouting and calling for signings etc. We get answers to those every week in the press conferences. We all know how Pearson will answer "why haven't you signed a better left wing back".

The fanbase is better than that. We've all got time to come up with some intelligent and meaningful questions.

• Admin
7 hours ago, Taylor10 said:

I will be going. Always worth doing to be fair.

Intrigued to see if those most vocal on here and the likes of Ian will attend and bring reasoned debate/questions 

He lives in Devon, wouldn't expect him to drive all the way just for this 

On 15/10/2022 at 18:07, MC RISK77 said:

Don’t see why they wouldn’t in all fairness

It is one thing...being a keyboard warrior, firing off your criticism in anonymity, it is quite another can of worms, in  having the courage to stand up in a crowd face to face, and ask direct and possibly controversial question's in the spotlight?  I just hope that some of the critics have enough cojones to stand up and be counted?...........We shall see?  PS. Hello Ian?

Edited by maxjak
  • Flames 1

I wonder if anyone who is there will, respectfully of course, ask Richard Gould about the FFP position and where we might be with it?

My view is that we still don't know, or we are claiming X and the EFL claiming Y, but hopefully Mr. Gould will clarify as far as possible.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, maxjak said:

It is one thing...being a keyboard warrior, firing off your criticism in anonymity, it is quite another can of worms, in  having the courage to stand up in a crowd face to face, and ask direct and possibly controversial question's in the spotlight?  I just hope that some of the critics have enough cojones to stand up and be counted?...........We shall see?  PS. Hello Ian?

Who is Ian?

23 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I wonder if anyone who is there will, respectfully of course, ask Richard Gould about the FFP position and where we might be with it?

My view is that we still don't know, or we are claiming X and the EFL claiming Y, but hopefully Mr. Gould will clarify as far as possible.

I would be disappointed if the question wasn’t asked, nor answered honestly. Even if that is “it is still being worked through…..”.  It would be nice to know the timeframe if not yet known. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I would be disappointed if the question wasn’t asked, nor answered honestly. Even if that is “it is still being worked through…..”.  It would be nice to know the timeframe if not yet known. 

Agreed.

Hopefully someone will be there to ask, being worked through could be one possibility.

A less optimistic one might be 'The Football League are standing firm at this point, in respect of their interpretation in respect of transfer add-backs and or Impairment so without fresh revenue we are stuck right now or at best, we risk being charged if nothing new by the end of the May 2023 period'.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

11 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Only ever listen to 3 peeps podcast, but from posts on here I am guessing this is the bloke who is always on Geoff after games on drive home? If so he is never happy with anything!!

Yup. Formerly Bristol Boy/Topman on here, along with a few other names that he probably used over the years to make it look like people agreed with him a lot, when in fact it was just him using different accounts.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Taz said:

Yup. Formerly Bristol Boy/Topman on here, along with a few other names that he probably used over the years to make it look like people agreed with him a lot, when in fact it was just him using different accounts.

I just came across this https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0424867/ trying to look up where BB posts now (I'm sure he is still active, just not on here because we're all morons). 

• Haha 2