IGNORED

Searching for Bristol City Fans

thewaiter

So i am visiting Bristol in december of this year, and hoping to catch the game against West Brom, and searching for some Bristol Fans who i could tag along (if that is possible) as i am visiting alone.

I am from switzerland and a big Fc Basel fan, always standing in the home fan curve singing etc.

Dont know which sector i should buy a ticket, but of course i am supporting Bristol City.

• Like 1

On 02/11/2022 at 19:19, thewaiter said:

So i am visiting Bristol in december of this year, and hoping to catch the game against West Brom, and searching for some Bristol Fans who i could tag along (if that is possible) as i am visiting alone.

I am from switzerland and a big Fc Basel fan, always standing in the home fan curve singing etc.

Dont know which sector i should buy a ticket, but of course i am supporting Bristol City.

Hopp YB :laughcont:

Habe dir eine private Nachricht geschickt.

• Flames 1

On 02/11/2022 at 18:19, thewaiter said:

Hi mate.   It looks as though Mr Robartes has very kindly stepped in now, even though it appears he is a Young Boys Berne fan (!) but if things don’t work out drop me a PM.  My Granny was from Allschwil so when the footballs terrible I can at least drunkenly bore you about my summer holidays in Basel ? Viel Glück und hopp Scwhiiz! ??

Edited by lenred