IGNORED

Adam Webster going to the World Cup?

Touch_my_butter

• Admin
3 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Really- do you mean in terms of pressure and mentality required at the ultimate stage?

As I would guess probably up to quarters but more likely semi final stage he would probably be more tested in the premier league week in week out.

Yeah, well known from interviews with previous / current players and Management that playing tournament football is something well above Premier league football

3 hours ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Tomori

From what I've heard and seen he's having a poor season, as another poster mentioned the most in form England defender this year has been Chris Smalling!

If they're all fit I'd be looking at starting Stones - Dier - Smalling in a back 3. There's enough pace, aerial threat and ball playing ability there and all three have shown massive defensive improvements in recent years. All have comeback from tough places and slaughtering in the media so will be plenty of mental experience there too which is massive in tournament football. (Not that I think we'll do anything).

Would have White and Maguire as back up options based on current form and with Maguire I think it's a useful player to have around! (Sure I'm missing somebody else obvious though...)

Sure we'll end up with Coady - Maguire - Mings though...