IGNORED

Booing on final whistle

Rocking Red Cyril

It's been nice to see the up beat chat post Sheffield United game. And there where many positives in the game.

So why the booing after the game and by what type of fans. I have never booed the team. Not afraid to shout my dissatisfaction on particularly poor performances. And the after game level or applause seemed very subdued after the game as well. I applaud after the game unless we have been totally  Shit housery in our performance..

so was it just the result that got booed.

just seemed a funny performance to boo to me 

1 hour ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

It's been nice to see the up beat chat post Sheffield United game. And there where many positives in the game.

So why the booing after the game and by what type of fans. I have never booed the team. Not afraid to shout my dissatisfaction on particularly poor performances. And the after game level or applause seemed very subdued after the game as well. I applaud after the game unless we have been totally  Shit housery in our performance..

Most people around me were booing the referee. Some of their comments were pretty tasty too

2 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

It was for the ref at full time. 

I felt Pearson deservedly took some stick when he brought Wells off. Heard jeers then. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Don't think the booing was aimed at team and management but at the officials and perhaps Sheffield United for some of their gamesmanship.

Exactly right. The Blades blatant time wasting antics pissed off the home fans big time and the 8 mins added time was at least 3 mins light. 

• Like 1

Yep. As others have said, the boos were aimed at the officials.  After the initial reaction, the team were (rightly) applauded off, with the only break in that support coming when the officials finally got towards the tunnel at which time they were jeered again.

Nige has alluded to it previously, but what we saw on Tuesday was a real honest shift from the boys and they deserved nothing but praise.  Certainly didn't deserve to lose after the first half performance.  Second half was just too stuttered to really gauge the performance, but I felt we did well in difficult circumstances.

• Like 1