IGNORED

Lincoln City at home Carabao Cup third-round match thread

Jerseybean

I know low is having horrid game but fans in section 82 booing him when he comes to take a throwing ! 10 others players on that pitch are absolutely awful ! Poor from them on a young lad , most of them never kicked a ball in there lives embarrassing 

Edited by Fudge7
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Good god you’re a bell end . One of the worst managers we’ve had?? . No concept of what’s been needed to turn it around . He’s doing (had to do ) exactly what SOD had to do . Sort out Lansdown’s ineptitude 

Losing 2-0 at home to Lincoln. Regardless of the shambles Lansdown has overseen - we have the players to be putting teams like Lincoln to bed 

Get your head out the clouds you muppet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hmmm 1

5 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

All joking aside…he has to go after this surely 

One of the worst managers we have had . There is absolutely no excuse for this tonight. None 

No one ever wants a manager to fail, he just isn't getting enough out of them lose Saturday and sadly I think his time is up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Good god you’re a bell end . One of the worst managers we’ve had?? . No concept of what’s been needed to turn it around . He’s doing (had to do ) exactly what SOD had to do . Sort out Lansdown’s ineptitude 

Some things never change and wont with the next manager if SL PICKS HIM

Just now, Andy082005 said:

Losing 2-0 at home to Lincoln. Regardless of the shambles Lansdown has overseen - we have the players to be putting teams like Lincoln to bed 

**** off . Not a great result obviously but ***** like you revel in negativity , ***** 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

He won’t go tonight regardless of result - Watford however has become a huge game though now IMO. Lose that and i think Lansdown could act and with the WC break after it could probably be a good time to get it done and somebody else in.

Realistically like who?

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Coaches totally underestimated opposition.  Why so unprepared ?

Embarrassing hardly covers being 2-0 down to a not over successful Div 2 side, and at home too.

Unless we can pull this back, having supported NP in hope so far, he will have now serious questions to answer.  He might even walk.

Point is right, but Div 1. It’s a bit of a scratch side we have put out, but should still have more than enough quality really.

6 minutes ago, cheese said:

And that, my friends, is why I think we've never been as successful as we should be.  We're supporters, we should encourage but all too often we destroy players confidence.  I know of one young player who had a bit of a stinker last season in one game out of position - he's not been the same since as he hears the groans and moans from the stands in his sleep. 

People pay money (not just admission,  but travel costs and potentially time off work) and they go to be entertained. If we are abject, they are entitled to show their displeasure.  Football has ever been thus, everywhere and at all levels. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Fudge7 said:

I know low is having horrid game but fans in section 82 booing him when he comes to take a throwing ! 10 others players on that pitch are absolutely awful ! Poor from them on a young lad , most of them never kicked a ball in there lives embarrassing 

Fans booing a young player on his debut is pathetic if true. 

• Like 6

People may blame players, saying them weren't ready and all that, and thrown in deep end, but at the end of the day, a good run in this competition would have helped our finances, and Pearson has picked this team. This is utterly dire, and there is only one person to blame for this position tonight and that's Pearson. 

Lansdown has a big decision to make after Saturday, the correct one is that he spends the 4 weeks of the World Cup, looking for a manager that can take this club forward and do what it takes not to get relegated. 

Tonight is on Pearson's head no one elses. A second half fightback, or he should only be going in tomorrow to pick up his stuff.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

In the same way that Lincoln have the calibre of players to put teams like Chippenham to bed? Just remind me how that went....