IGNORED

Lincoln City at home Carabao Cup third-round match thread

Jerseybean

This club is an absolute joke.

Fed up.

A slow painful deterioration until inevitable relegation to league 1 again beckons.

Owner has lost interest and frankly is incapable of leading a concurrent football strategy or good appointment to save his life

So sh*t at home for years now, embarrassing to hit this point with all the wasted millions on the Johnson jr vanity project

• Like 3

Just now, Red-Robbo said:

One of the most embarrassing shorelines I've seen in a lifetime of supporting City. 

Just about to say the same - I’ve backed NP all along, i know the issues at the club but there is no way a BCFC team should be getting pumped 3-0 at Home to Lincoln. No excuses 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I mean tonight is a failed experiment. No excuse it's embarrassing and should not be happening. Best we can do now is protect any first team players carrying knocks etc and worry about Watford. I would have liked us to show something tonight and give NP a few options but it looks like outside the main 15-16 players nobody else is ready for League 1 let alone Championship. 

• Like 1

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Semenyo misses well again!

There may be other factors, but is it a coincidence that since Semenyo returned as a starter we seem to have regressed ( or regressed further!) ?

• Hmmm 1

Just now, sh1t_ref_again said:

Sounds like tonight we do need him, or do you think 2-0 down is OK when our midfield has been so poor. If he plays well it puts him in the shop window and helps the team

No, but frankly couldn't give a **** about Lincoln in the Thai version of Monster cup. HNM will  be signing a pre-contract with someone in Jan, so there isn't a shop window, as much as we'd like there to be one

Sounds an absolute effin mess on the radio though, too many players misfiring again by the sound of things. Looks like Nige got this one wrong on the team front, he's certainly found out more about some of the junior members of the team tonight, in not being ready for the 1st team.