IGNORED

Lincoln City at home Carabao Cup third-round match thread

Jerseybean

1 minute ago, TomF said:

I wonder if NP could walk away 

Why would he? No payout if you resign, you only get that when sacked. he has no loyalty for the club. I am pretty certain he will be sacked. If not tomorrow morning, it will certainly be before this time next week. His time is up. He would be respected more if he resigned, but I don't think he will do the decent thing and resign. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I genuinely think we might be. And so much appetite here for a big, successful club. Nothing else for miles around. And it’s not a rugby city, it’s a football city. The attendances prove that.

I hate that I support us.

I don’t. 

Imagine how much sweeter it is when the success comes. And it will come. I’m sure it will. 

I thought we played very well against Sheffield Inited and have a very exciting group of young players coming through under Pearson’s guidance.

Many have very short memories- which actually works both ways, as if we win on Saturday everyone will be saying how we’re an outside bet for the play-offs…

4 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

What I cannot understand is Pearson's thinking. He knew that Lincoln had been knocked out by a non league team in Round 1 of the FA cup. Surely he must have expected them to come out fighting with something to prove. Yet he picks this hybrid team including Martin the carthorse up front with Semenyo who can't hit a barn door sprinkle in some raw players from the academy and there we go walloped at home by Lincoln. And he has done to Low exactly what he said he would not do. Throw him in to a poor team and probably wrecked his confidence. Pearson's talk is good but increasingly it fails to be turned in to actions.

I'm sure Watford are fearing the same this Saturday ?