IGNORED

London bars for football

Rob k

1 hour ago, Rob k said:

Can anyone recommend a good lively sports bar in London where i can pre book a table for the England v Iran game please? 

Would be surprised if you get in anywhere even half decent this late in the day… however saying that I usually have something booked and haven’t even bothered this year as just not quite there yet (in terms of excitement/even caring) so you may get lucky!!

14 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Would be surprised if you get in anywhere even half decent this late in the day… however saying that I usually have something booked and haven’t even bothered this year as just not quite there yet (in terms of excitement/even caring) so you may get lucky!!

Where abouts would you normally venture? Getting to the point where even a big pub will go over a sports venue 

• Like 1

Depends what your after and where - boxpark was brilliant during the euros, but quite pricey and a struggle to find anything after in terms of a GREAT night out...

Best bar I have been to was the three kings over West London, a load of craft beers, plenty of space.

Edited by Lordofthebling

7 minutes ago, Lordofthebling said:

Depends what your after and where - boxpark was brilliant during the euros, but quite pricey and a struggle to find anything after in terms of a GREAT night out...

Best bar I have been to was the three kings over West London, a load of craft beers, plenty of space.

I’ve got a meeting at 11 and then we’re going to watch football and train home later that evening, so easy to get too from Paddington i suppose, we will have beers after so somewhere where there are a few other pubs too would be great

3 hours ago, Lordofthebling said:

Agree with Famous 3 Kings - easy to get to from Paddington too - right outside West Kensington station.

On 09/11/2022 at 15:26, Harry said:

I wouldn’t bother mate ?

This is true but @Rob kassuming it was your St Andrews ticket I had some years back if you're stuck up here let me know what you want and I'll ask around and find out and let you know.

Being winter the large outdoor venues and Boxpark might not be as much fun. It's all overpriced and full of plastics. The main thing you should base your choice on is do you want tourists, or teenagers, or hipsters, all three or none of the above.