IGNORED

World Cup 2022 thread (football only)

Super

2 minutes ago, Super said:

I think France have been far better just wasteful.

They've been eye-catching going forward, but I think Denmark have been nicely organised, have dealt with that exciting french attack relatively well, and have also got in behind the french on a few occasions. It's a good game and Denmark, especially in this second half, are very much playing their part.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

They've been eye-catching going forward, but I think Denmark have been nicely organised, have dealt with that exciting french attack relatively well, and have also got in behind the french on a few occasions. It's a good game and Denmark, especially in this second half, are very much playing their part.

Very much so,I’ve just looked on the French OTIB and they are screaming for changes 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Artcliffe exile said:

Hats off to Denmark the England players watching this should take a long look at thereselves the Dane’s have gave there all best game so far

You like a glorious loss whereas Southgate likes progression through to the next round 

1 minute ago, Malago said:

Mbappe better than Messi and Ronaldo in IMHO.  Already has one World Cup winners medal.  Could well have two by Xmas.

Better than them now? Yes.  Better than them when they were at their peak?  Have a word with yourself!

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

You like a glorious loss whereas Southgate likes progression through to the next round 

Better than them now? Yes.  Better than them when they were at their peak?  Have a word with yourself!

There have been four truly great footballers in my lifetime.  Pele, Beckenbauer, Cryuff and Maradona.  Mbabbe is set to join that list.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wanderingred said:

France are the first team to qualify for the next round. They probably await us in the quarter finals….. Would we have a shot at beating them?

Depends what team we put out,if it’s a team most want here then it will be a 2-7-1 formation,if we put two holders receiving? then we are more than capable,if Walker is fit he will match mbabbe for pace like he has for Man City 

• Like 1