IGNORED

World Cup 2022 thread (football only)

Super

1 hour ago, David Brent said:

Diddums 

43 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Cry me a river

Not especially bothered for Mbappe but ir does suggest that Argentina are relatively classless- don't deny they have and have had a lot of talented or firey players who give them that edge down the years.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

26 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Mon Dieu!!  I see the French have organised a 200,000 signature petition to have the World Cup Final replayed,  on the basis of....... apparently, it wasn't a penalty?...Ha!!   Some people have absolutely No Class? ?

The international equivalent of the s*gs taking Wycombe to court for fielding an ineligible player five years before they relegated them.

• Like 1

On 23/12/2022 at 19:46, Mr Popodopolous said:

Story in Times tonight, for all of Argentina's undoubtedly mix of gifted and spiky players dowm the years they can be very objectionable winners. Rather supports what @Sheltons Army said little while ago.

20221223_194335.thumb.jpg.56db051bc561487547b685e00111b672.jpg

Personally.............I thought Martinez was brilliant, and his shithousery contributed a lot to their Final win...........and Mbappe definitely deserved some payback.  I see..........poor, sad old Souness was bleating as normal?

17 hours ago, maxjak said:

Mon Dieu!!  I see the French have organised a 200,000 signature petition to have the World Cup Final replayed,  on the basis of....... apparently, it wasn't a penalty?...Ha!!   Some people have absolutely No Class? ?

Of course it was a penalty, it wasn't in favour of Bristol City at Ashton Gate, which is the only criteria which would allow it to be turned down.

• Like 1