IGNORED

World Cup 2022 thread (football only)

Super

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

A question. 

Given both Croatia and, to some extent, the Dutch, have been quite cagey / negative during this tournament, isn't that against attacking football, should the Dutch get through?

Personally, I like to see great defending but that's just me.

Ex defender so love to see it but Brazil were so easy to defend against all day and Croatia lapped it up,dare I say England and France are not and the winner comes from tomorrow nights game 

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Ex defender so love to see it but Brazil were so easy to defend against all day and Croatia lapped it up,dare I say England and France are not and the winner comes from tomorrow nights game 

Or tonight's or Portugal, or Croatia. I'm sticking my neck out.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Not sure JJ. We can both attack, certainly but the Croats have negated both Spain and now Brazil. Who's to say they couldn't do it against Portugal, France or England?

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

Or tonight's or Portugal.

Argentina or Holland haven’t impressed me at all and Portugal looked good but the Swiss bug obviously wiped them out

Just now, pl00peh91 said:

If the Netherlands had a world class striker I think they’d be one of the best teams in the tournament 

If we did we would win it 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Lew-T said:

Still don’t like Portugal in there. Dark horses for me

No bad teams left. We all know what Croatia can do to us. Argentina has a forward line directly from God. Dutch love a World Cup (up until the final usually). But we are well in this. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Not sure JJ. We can both attack, certainly but the Croats have negated both Spain and now Brazil. Who's to say they couldn't do it against Portugal, France or England?

Spain and Brazil haven’t been a force for about 15 years and still not,people underestimate our midfield and it’s up there with the best without even mentioning our attacking threat 

Edited by joe jordans teeth