IGNORED

World Cup 2022 thread (football only)

Super

5 minutes ago, David Brent said:

I’m not an England fan but I’m actually not bothered who wins that game. Some of the rubbish I’ve read about Argentina is worse though.

Then why state a good weekend if city and FRANCE win? if you are not that bothered why then not just say hoping for a good weekend if just city win, and remember when you're in a hole stop digging. And your memory must be very short have you forgotten the British lives lost defending British territory when they invaded the Falklands, and that cheating Bar steward Maradona punching the ball into the net in 1986? 

Edited by pillred
Punctuation.

4 minutes ago, pillred said:

Oh you are believe me, for instance i have always liked your posts and thought they added to the melting pot on here but now I just see you as an Argie lover who doesn't support his own country.

I’m not actually David Brent. As I said, Italy didn’t qualify so I’m choosing to support Argentina. 

Good that the best side got through, and surely the longer the best footballer in the world remains in the tournament, the better for all football fans?  It also helps that i have a bet on a England v Argentina final.........which i thought never had a real chance, because i was pretty sure Brazil would win the whole thing?......Funny old game inn'it Saint?  

4 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

You ‘predicted’ England will get battered by France If ‘they’ can beat Senegal

I see someone who is anti English , but undoubtedly living in..........England

Enough said

Let’s see what happens before you drag up predictions 

‘They’ being the England football team. Not difficult is it. 

Edited by David Brent

11 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Well i'm glad Argentina won and find the pure hate for them a bit over the top. They've produced some absolutely magnificent players over the years. Be great to have an England vs Argentina final. We have some scores to settle

Shall we start with their behaviour in 66 , then 78, 90 ,94, 98.......and so on 

Add the mob attacks by Argentinians on lone England fans during the game in 86 .....

Not a country in the World I wouldn’t want to see smash them 

Football wise - a disgrace over decades 

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 3

I'd be on the side of ANY team who comes up against Argentina in the sem-final or final. And this has nothing to do with political shit, wars or the like, it is purely based on footballing reasons.

They are one of the biggest bunch of cheats the game of football has ever known, and it makes it even more difficult to take because they have always been a good side who haven't needed to resort to stuff like that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Shall we start with their behaviour in 66 , then 90 ,94, 98.......and so on 

Add the mob attacks by Argentinians on lone England fans during the game in 86 .....

Anything about our own behaviour in the past? Because it's far from a great record. I just think the hate for Argentina is well over the top, purely on a Football basis they are a much more appealing watch than what the Netherlands have been.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Shall we start with their behaviour in 66 , then 90 ,94, 98.......and so on 

Not to even mention all the dodgy stuff in 1978

Edited by AppyDAZE

17 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Good that the best side got through, and surely the longer the best footballer in the world remains in the tournament, the better for all football fans?  It also helps that i have a bet on a England v Argentina final.........which i thought never had a real chance, because i was pretty sure Brazil would win the whole thing?......Funny old game inn'it Saint?  

Is Messi the best footballer in the world,cmon he was great but is he really better then the French lad right now,hate to break it to you but the argies are worse than Brazil so change your bet to a England v Croatia final ?

5 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Anything about our own behaviour in the past? Because it's far from a great record. I just think the hate for Argentina is well over the top, purely on a Football basis they are a much more appealing watch than what the Netherlands have been.

Our behaviour ?

Their behaviour at World Cups , in one form or another Since 66 has been a disgrace time after time , tournament after tournament ..always something .....

......Cheating , bribery , thuggery

Not sure I can remember England’s history the same

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Not to even mention all the dodgy stuff in 1978

Ohhh . The miracle win over Hungary you mean !

?

* Ewwww , The Claverham man is stalking ? 

Edited by Sheltons Army

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

Our behaviour ?

Their behaviour at World Cups , in one form or another Since 66 has been a disgrace time after time , tournament after tournament ..always something .....

......Cheating , bribery , thuggery

Not sure I can remember England’s history the same

Ohhh . The miracle win over Hungary you mean !

?

Chile, I think. It was another S. Amaerican country.

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Is Messi the best footballer in the world,cmon he was great but is he really better then the French lad right now,hate to break it to you but the argies are worse than Brazil so change your bet to a England v Croatia final ?

He's 35 course he isn't going to be beating players for pace and dribbling around 3 or 4 like he did when he was Mbappe's age. 

His individual stats speak for themself

4 minutes ago, 2015 said:

The post above explains it,it’s not about war but they have always been cheating scumbags diving left right and centre,guessing you are young and never witnessed it so it didn’t happen