IGNORED

Robins tv

Redandproud

48 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

No it’s not, the main site says this 

31 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

That doesn't seem to tally with the Rotherham site where they are selling the £10 match pass... 

https://www.themillers.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/

Good spot both. Surely Rotherham can't stream it themselves but not allow us to? 

Edit: Just seen this on their site saying it's audio pass only for the UK, video pass for abroad. Piss up and brewery coming to mind here. 

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/2022/december/read--reminder-of-1230pm-kick-off-time-for-weekend-meeting-with-bristol-city/

Edited by BCFCGav

35 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Good spot both. Surely Rotherham can't stream it themselves but not allow us to? 

Edit: Just seen this on their site saying it's audio pass only for the UK, video pass for abroad. Piss up and brewery coming to mind here. 

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/2022/december/read--reminder-of-1230pm-kick-off-time-for-weekend-meeting-with-bristol-city/

I don't know why they bother with this stuff anymore, they are not very "tech savvy" are they? I won't be the only one "popping to Italy or Germany for the day". :)

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I don't know why they bother with this stuff anymore, they are not very "tech savvy" are they? I won't be the only one "popping to Italy or Germany for the day". :)

Yea it's all a bit silly. I suppose Rotherham rejected streaming to encourage fans to the ground but as you say, most of us have a workaround at this point. 

21 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Is it about tech or UK licensing laws? Honestly not sure - but it's not a 3pm KO so can't see why it would be an issue

24 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

See you in Frankfurt, the Castle is lovely at this time of year, as is the Wursten!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 2

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Genuine question, if there’s no stream, how will “those of us abroad” be able to find it? :) 

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

It will be streamed as usual on hesgoal, I expect.

The Crew or QSports on Kodi for some (so I have heard).... :whistle:

19 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Blimey - is Kodi still going? I thought IPTV had taken over - according to, ahem, a friend of mine. . . 

Ironically it's working better than ever with a VPN, so I have um read. You may have to keep up to date with new apps etc, but to a large extent things being streamed means better quality streams being available for free. 

You may have noticed that TV shows do a lot more product placement and US shows quite often run ads in the corner or at the bottom of the screen while the show is on, so they seem resigned to never really being able to stop the cord cutters altogether.

• Like 1

You sure it will be on in Europe? 

If The Millers aren't showing it on their own channel feed, who's going to pay for all the cameras so that the Europeans can watch it? Rotherham Utd won't be so I'd be wary about flying VPN Airways for a wasted journey unless others have more info.

Best solution would be listening to Radio Briz with Sky Sports News on for the live link video updates....assuming they can be bothered to go to New York Stadium.

1 minute ago, Norn Iron said:

You sure it will be on in Europe? 

If The Millers aren't showing it on their own channel feed, who's going to pay for all the cameras so that the Europeans can watch it? Rotherham Utd won't be so I'd be wary about flying VPN Airways for a wasted journey unless others have more info.

Best solution would be listening to Radio Briz with Sky Sports News on for the live link video updates....assuming they can be bothered to go to New York Stadium.

Club have confirmed it’s available for overseas viewers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1