IGNORED

Coventry away

Redandproud

11 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I'd hold off buying. Still no confirmation that Coventry have agreed a deal to remain at the CBS. 

Doubt it will change in 2.5 weeks. Expect them to stay until the end of the season but obviously that may change

2 hours ago, OliOTIB said:

Doubt it will change in 2.5 weeks. Expect them to stay until the end of the season but obviously that may change

Not if the owners padlock the gates. I wouldn't put that beyond Ashley!

From their local paper today.....

CBS Arena deal

The dust has settled following the bombshell news that City had been served with an eviction notice by Mike Ashley’s Frasers Group. The two parties have been talking and it’s fully expected they will agree a new short-term contract for the Sky Blues to continue playing at the stadium until the end of the season this week, ahead of Saturday’s scheduled home match with Swansea.

The expected deal will give the club and stadium time to entering negotiations for a new longer term agreement which the club will be looking to make for at least 10 years in order to secure the Sky Blues’ future in the city and not face any further uncertainty by having to re-negotiate every season or every couple of years.

Edited by Ska Junkie

17 hours ago, italian dave said:

65. It is for home fans anyway, and pretty sure it would be no different for away fans. 

Not going to argue, as I don’t buy match day tickets, but I didn’t get my “senior” season card until I was 66, although guess it’s when your birthday is!

Edited by East End Old Boy

3 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Not going to argue, as I don’t buy match day tickets, but I didn’t get my “senior” season card until I was 66, although guess it’s when your birthday is!

I think that’s it. I believe it’s your age in August that determines when you get a season ticket at reduced price. (If your birthday is in August, no idea what day is the cut off!).
I can’t work it out at this time of the morning, but I’d have thought most people would get their senior card while they’re still 65, but maybe there’s an unlucky few days in August or something when you lose out.  

For me it happened this season, and to be fair to the club the system recognised my age and my renewal came up at the reduced price automatically - I didn’t have to do anything. I was quite impressed! 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, italian dave said:

I think that’s it. I believe it’s your age in August that determines when you get a season ticket at reduced price. (If your birthday is in August, no idea what day is the cut off!).
I can’t work it out at this time of the morning, but I’d have thought most people would get their senior card while they’re still 65, but maybe there’s an unlucky few days in August or something when you lose out.  

For me it happened this season, and to be fair to the club the system recognised my age and my renewal came up at the reduced price automatically - I didn’t have to do anything. I was quite impressed! 

It's 1st August which is annoying for me as my birthday is in middle of the month so had to pay adult price for last season.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OliOTIB said:

Still think at least 1000 will come up. Bit disappointing considering the circumstances of pricing, ground eviction and it being on New Years Day. Shame really. Bought 3k or so there last year and 4k in 2015!

Be plenty more than a thousand, no rush to buy tickets at the moment.

• Like 1