IGNORED

photos from a good win at rotherham

Never to the dark side

• The title was changed to photos from a good win at rotherham
  • Admin
2 hours ago, Better Red said:

Thanks for taking time to put photos up.

Always enjoying looking at them post the game

Not been to the new ground and was planning to go until they changed the start time.

Looked a goId day out 

Totally agree. As always John thank you for sharing your pictures 

23 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

Wouldn’t the Turner’s team coach have to pay the Bristol CAZ fee being a 64 plate? 

It isn't the team coach but the answer is no - the gov.uk says it has no charge in any of the Clean Air Zones currently in place across the country (or coming soon in Sheffield and Tyneside).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

It isn't the team coach but the answer is no - the gov.uk says it has no charge in any of the Clean Air Zones currently in place across the country (or coming soon in Sheffield and Tyneside).

Any particular reason? My 2015 diesel is euro 5 and incurs the charge so why would a diesel coach that’s a year older not.

11 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

Any particular reason? My 2015 diesel is euro 5 and incurs the charge so why would a diesel coach that’s a year older not.

For diesel, you need to be Euro 6 to be exempt (as per https://www.bristol.gov.uk/residents/streets-travel/bristols-caz/charges-and-vehicle-checker).

Maybe they've had the coach retrofitted to ensure they aren't liable - I know I read about First Bus doing similar.

Edited by View from the Dolman

2 hours ago, Peter1450 said:

Thanks,that makes sense, VW couldn’t even get through the emissions at the time without cheating so not sure if it would be cost effective or even possible to upgrade a euro 5 to 6.

i wouldnt worry about it too much,will all change when they realise they have killed off bristol trade instead of making xxx millions in charges

On 13/12/2022 at 23:03, Kodjias Wrist said:

Is it just me but does the stadium look similar to ours? Albeit 2 - 3 times smaller. I guess its just the corners and red seats but still! ?

Not just you - I was thinking the same...

The decor is similar too with the tributes to players on the walls etc.

I would be very surprised if the same companies didn't work on both stadiums.

• Like 1