IGNORED

Half match season tickets .

Major Isewater

16 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

You only pay for  half the match and leave ,as per the Dolman , at the break . 
Beat the traffic, avoid last minute despair as one rolls in past Max and home in time for the football results. It’s a winner I say. 
:rolleyes:

You leave your seat a few minutes before half time and hang about at the front thereby blocking others view ?

• Like 3

Well after witnessing todaysk debacle I have decided not to even watch the first half on Boxing Day. Instead of dropping the wife off with the kids and then go off to the match I'm going to stay with the family. I'll think of a very family orientated reason and not that I can't stand facing a game that's likely to spoil my Christmas.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, redysteadygo said:

Well after witnessing todaysk debacle I have decided not to even watch the first half on Boxing Day. Instead of dropping the wife off with the kids and then go off to the match I'm going to stay with the family. I'll think of a very family orientated reason and not that I can't stand facing a game that's likely to spoil my Christmas.

Exactly what I was just thinking when the Mrs was saying "you're going to football on boxing day, aren't you.?"

Something I'd usually tolerate being in the dog house for - but now I'm trying to think of an exciting alternative to having to make my way to the football....

So far my favourites are volunteering to pick up the dog shite in the garden...

Striping the remaining turkey from the carcass....

Or telling her we really should spend the day with the inlaws..!

2 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I’d like a post match pub season ticket. Don’t bother to actually see the match, just rendezvous in the pub at 5 o’clock for a couple of pints in the warm. This is usually the best part of the whole experience 

I think Bristol Rovers must offer those.....