IGNORED

Happy Christmas to all the OTIB family

Major Isewater

I’m getting ready for the traditional Christmas Eve piss up. Every year at my sisters we hit the local pub and social club awaiting the Potterne Mummers which is a festive recital based very loosely on the crusades, St George and the dragon. They visit all the pubs and clubs in the area raising money for charity, usually the Air Ambulance - it’s all in a good cause.

Back home to Nailsea on the 27th.

Happy Xmas to all………….:xmas:

Edited by Robbored
  • Like 5

25 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’m getting ready for the traditional Christmas Eve piss up. Every year at my sisters we hit the local pub and social club awaiting the Potterne Mummers which is a festive recital based very loosely on the crusades, St George and the dragon. They visit all the pubs and clubs in the area raising money for charity, usually the Air Ambulance - it’s all in a good cause.

Back home to Nailsea on the 27th.

Happy Xmas to all………….:xmas:

Is that like the Merry Beggars in Nailsea?

16 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Seasons greetings to one and all, I may have spent too long on licenced premises today, no more booze until tomorrow now!

Its tomorrow in just a few hours

12 minutes ago, BrizzleRed said:

Nice one Major?

Long live the OTIB family as it’s often far more entertaining on here than it is watching the City!  Grateful to all of you for providing so much humour, wit and good discussions over the years

Merry Christmas to one and all?

Have a good one Brizzle

3 minutes ago, PhilC said:

Happy Christmas to all of you.

Thank you for the knowledge, insight,  difference of opinions and most importantly the laughs. 

I spend far too much time here and I would be lost without you.

Despite a lot of the shit chucked around it is a laugh most of the time.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, FNQ said:

Merry Xmas from Far North Queensland…

Where in FN Qld matey ? Worked in Townsville & Cairns for a good while.

Visited Bamaga on one occasion for business which is best described as different. Was a laugh though.

Edited by BigTone

29 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Where in FN Qld matey ? Worked in Townsville & Cairns for a good while.

Visited Bamaga on one occasion for business which is best described as different. Was a laugh though.

Merry Xmas BT.. living here in Port Douglas. I was also working down at Cairns… at the airport for about 8 years.

22 minutes ago, FNQ said:

Merry Xmas BT.. living here in Port Douglas. I was also working down at Cairns… at the airport for about 8 years.

Nice part of the world. There was a pub / club we used to visit in Cairns a while back now and I think it was called House on the Hill. Could be very wrong though. Often stayed down near Marlin Wharf on the Esplanade. Tuna Towers was another hotel if I recall. I'm talking over 30 odd years ago so my decaying memory may be kicking in now.

I also remember many hours in the Ansett Airlines (Golden Wing ?) lounge in Cairns airport. I remember winning a case of wine on 2 occasions from Ansett for being the most travelled person on the airline Australia wide in a given month. Lived in Nambour on Sunshine Coast at the time.

Edited by BigTone

26 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I'm not sober. But you know what, ANY City fan is a friend of mine.

So, all of you enjoy tomorrow and the whole Festive Season. Especially just after 5 on Boxing Day. ;)

Here's for you:

You think we’ll score 5 against West Brom.. Good man ??.. and Merry Xmas

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Merry Christmas to one and all. 

I know we all (and me particularly) have some disagreements on here, but that’s football, and at the very least the forum gives us the freedom and opportunity to have differing opinions, which keeps it healthy and alive. 

Long Live OTIB 

• Like 2
  • Robin 1