IGNORED

over 20,000 expected on boxing day, not bad considering

Never to the dark side

On 24/12/2022 at 21:18, 95red said:

Fair play 4000 idiots with enough  money not to turn up   when the can't be bothered or there wife won't let them .

Had a lower limb amputation & am unable to walk & confined to a wheelchair..
am a season ticket holder & not seen a game since well before the world cup...Do i come under the idiot umbrella?

• Like 1
  • Robin 4

On 24/12/2022 at 21:18, 95red said:

Fair play 4000 idiots with enough  money not to turn up   when the can't be bothered or there wife won't let them .

My wife died back in March.  My son, who is a Dr in Coventry, came home after a 12 hour shift at 10.30pm last night and so we decided to have today as our family get together.  Been to every League game so far this season up until that point.  Thanks for the insult.

Edited by Vespa Red
  • Like 2
  • Robin 2

7 minutes ago, Dredd said:

We all know they count season ticket holders regardless. 3 out of 4 in our group didn't go today and I suspect there's many who didnt turn up (including half of the squad). That picture is pretty damning when claiming 23k attendance 

The stated 23k will be tickets sold (as usual) rather than a claim of 23k in attendance.