IGNORED

Coventry City away match thread

20 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Not anyone has a fetish for that.

Before anyone asks, no I'm not taking part! ?

So, as far as we've worked out, they are marching for change, on their usual pre match walk from the pub, but nobody knows what 'change' is being sought?

Edited by Ska Junkie
2 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Lies, damn lies and statistics!

7 points out of 21 not good enough. But two positive away draws and probably the better side in both games this last week gives us a more positive outlook.

My take on the last two games is to ask the question if the players are playing for their manager. Yes they are.

• Like 4
  • Robin 1

53 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

As per post below, I’m not sure the “protesters” are protesting against Nige and / or the players.  If they are, it’s the shittest of shit posters they’ve designed, as it’s not saying that.  So now you’ve really confused me. ??‍♂️

Whatever it is they're against it!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

WTF is that

What change do they want?

Maybe those fans should start by doing a much better job of creating an atmosphere in the ground. 

Not what’s really needed in our current position in my eyes , if we were 6-8 points adrift with no fight on the pitch etc etc I would see some ( not a lot ) of sense in it . But after 2 battling displays where we could easily have won both and some very important games coming up deffo not the right time we all need to be stood together fans / players / management / owners alike 

3 hours ago, Bazooka Joe said:

A point gained when other teams near the bottom get none, is a good end to the day.

The players will have to battle hard every game to get the points needed to climb away from the danger zone.

Not a time for faint hearts.

No but when you look at the side today and realise they are all contracted into next season and are relatively inexperienced, you realise that it could be a challenge that will make them better.  Our manager is definitely looking forward.

• Like 2