IGNORED

U21s v Cardiff

Red Army 75

19 minutes ago, spudski said:

That's a very strong line up. Wasn't expecting that.

I'm guessing the likes of Kadji, King, Taylor Clarke, Williams, Sykes, DaSilva, Bell will all be Subs against Brum.

Doubt Taylor-Clarke and Kadji will be, they were only there on the weekend because we could have two more subs

If you think King is too old to play in this game, wait till you see Cardiff are playing Tom Jones!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, JackiDziekanowski said:

Why oh why would we play Williams in this? He looked good when he came on v Swansea and I was hoping he'd be pushing for a replacement for James on Saturday - pretty much nailed on sub now what with his fitness / injury record.

Doubt he’ll play anymore than an hour. Our next game is Saturday. Sure he’d prefer to play than train. Injuries can occur there too. 

• Like 1

First-half, pretty toothless upfront and alarmingly vulnerable at the back to through balls. 

Given the experience in our team and presence of several youngsters on the verge of ‘breakthroughs’ to the first team, was expecting better tbh against a young, inexperienced Cardiff side.

Anyhows, ‘just a run out’ for most by the looks of things. Let’s hope once they’ve done their ‘run outs’ today they’ll be absolutely primed if selected for the first team in the forthcoming weeks.

Sure our quality will shine forth in the second-half.

1 hour ago, JackiDziekanowski said:

Why oh why would we play Williams in this? He looked good when he came on v Swansea and I was hoping he'd be pushing for a replacement for James on Saturday - pretty much nailed on sub now what with his fitness / injury record.

He's playing well.

But I don't think Sykes is doing his chances for Saturday any good based on the first half.

May be wrong but I don’t think King is playing. The No.6 seems to be a youngster, and to be fair is about the only one, bar Williams, to emerge from this first 75 minutes with any credit. 

Really sloppy so far, no spark or creativity, just going through the motions. 

Glad Tins thinks Bell is ready and I bow to his superior knowledge, but to me he seems miles off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedRock said:

May be wrong but I don’t think King is playing. The No.6 seems to be a youngster, and to be fair is about the only one, bar Williams, to emerge from this first 75 minutes with any credit. 

Glad Tins thinks Bell is ready and I bow to his superior knowledge, but to me he seems miles off. 

couldn’t agree more red, he doesn’t look anywhere near ready for championship football been disappointed with a few of them to be honest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedRock said:

Can’t help thinking he pushing this narrative as he’s his mates son. Cynical view I know but I’ve not seen anything yet (appreciate his limited appearances) to suggest he’s got enough. Look forward to being proved wrong mind you. 

5 minutes ago, RedRock said:

King was actually number 5 but has gone off

• Like 1