IGNORED

How Shit Must You Be? Why?

Port Said Red

13 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

If I was one of the players I would be royally pissed off at that chant. For one thing Birmingham City were not shit, they caused us problems all day, secondly, we put in a top performance today and that chant is unnecessarily derogatory to some great effort all over the pitch.

Please don't do that again.

It’s a common enough chant heard in every professional league. These chants are water off a ducks back to pro footballers.

Fans generally forget after every match- you should do the same.

In my view you’re being over precious - lighten up!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It’s a common enough chant heard in every professional league. These chants are water off a ducks back to pro footballers.

**** me, someone hacked your account?

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

If I was one of the players I would be royally pissed off at that chant. For one thing Birmingham City were not shit, they caused us problems all day, secondly, we put in a top performance today and that chant is unnecessarily derogatory to some great effort all over the pitch.

Please don't do that again.

Christ almighty if that is all you got to moan about today,I know sarcasm is not everyone’s taste but ..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Come on then John Lennon let’s hear some of your original stuff 

I taught that @EnclosureSurge every bloody song/chant he ever started - well, the good/popular ones. I got loads, mate: If Mo Eisa'd been any good, I had Nat King Cole's "Mo-na Lisa" ready to go, but he was crap. I've still got high hopes for Duncan Idehen, when he breaks into the team, I got the B-52's "Private Idaho" ready to belt out:

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

We're playing with our own Duncan Idehen

Our own Duncan Idehen"

No other **** ers are ever singing that, are they? And neither are S82/A Block .....

• Haha 3

Just now, Bristol Oil Services said:

I taught that @EnclosureSurge every bloody song/chant he ever started - well, the good/popular ones. I got loads, mate: If Mo Eisa'd been any good, I had Nat King Cole's "Mo-na Lisa" ready to go, but he was crap. I've still got high hopes for Duncan Idehen, when he breaks into the team, I got the B-52's "Private Idaho" ready to belt out:

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

We're playing with our own Duncan Idehen

Our own Duncan Idehen"

No other **** ers are ever singing that, are they? And neither are S82/A Block .....

Some time talent goes under the radar,if you keep trying you might just get one being sung 

• Haha 1

• Admin
53 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Exactly this... 

• Like 1

I always refuse to self censure based on others prevailing social orthodoxy.

I did not sing the chant nor would I impinge the right of others to do so. We live in a democracy.  

You have a right to offend and be offended. You do not have the right to be offensive. 

Live and let live people.

Edited by MelksRed
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

I always refuse to self censure based on others social orthodoxy.

I did not sing the chant nor would I impinge the right of others to do so.  We live in a democracy.  

You have a right to offend and be offended. You do not have the right to be offensive. 

Live and let live people.

**** off you ***  ?

Edited by joe jordans teeth
  • Haha 1

Just now, Redtucks said:

How do you know??

I’ve met numerous City players over many, many years and on few occasions they’ve mention the various chants they’ve  heard - in pretty much every case they always remembered chants that mentioned their name……….not one mentioned opposition fans actually getting to them and I’m going back well over 40 years - so that’s how I know.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I’ve met numerous City players over many, many years and on few occasions they’ve mention the various chants they’ve  heard - in pretty much every case they always remembered chants that mentioned their name……….not one mentioned opposition fans actually getting to them and I’m going back well over 40 years - so that’s how I know.

But there was no mention of any players names, and it wasn't the opposition fans that were chanting it.

• Hmmm 1

It's not aimed at our players, they won't take it like that. Its a taunt/dig at the Brum players and fans.

It's football. One week you might be dishing it out, but sure enough it's soon time to stand and take it. If people can't do both then I must admit I find it hard to understand.

• Like 3